Sonic has another adventure

Steel X

Reaction score
Sega released Sonic into the wild once again to be on its wildest, most dangerous, outrageous,insane adventures since Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast. Of course, there will be an orginal Sonic Adventure port game coming to GC this summer, but that's not what i'm saying...i'm saying that Sega is working another Sonic game besides that Sonic Adventure DX which is coming to GC this summer...and the new title will be called "Sonic Heroes" which will show Sonic teaming up with Knuckles and Tails in an all new action/adventure thrill ride for the GC...but the release date is unknown, and no pictures are aviabable. sorry.

But in my opinon, I wouldn't be suprised if that new Sonic title is coming out during the hoilday season or proably sometime next year. I don't think it'll be very long before you know it. :)

P.S. I just hope Knuckles won't have to search pieces of diamonds again...geez...that really got on my nerves, if you know what i mean.

The game was nice, but was a little bit of a pain in the butt with Knuckles. I did manage to beat the game completely including with Super Sonic. Whew!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The game was nice, but was a little bit of a pain in the butt with Knuckles. I did manage to beat the game completely including with Super Sonic. Whew!

LOL shawn - i have beaten Sonic 1, 2, 3, the one with Knuckles, the one with Sonic 2 attached to Knuckles game, the one with Sonic 3 attached to Knuckles game (LONG game - 14 zones for Sonic), and Sonic 3-D Blast ..... ofc all of those games are on Sega Genesis

This just in: They said that the newest Sonic game will be on all next gen consoles-PS2, Xbox, and GC.

Back