Some of you guys are lucky to be living close to the beach

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
So you guys can go there every weekend. I miss the beach in SC and I want to go back there this fall! :)

I live about two hours from the gulf coast. I wanna go to the beach in Corpus Christi!!!

Last edited:
I live at least 1-2 hours from the coast.

And plus, I am 4 hours from Myrtle Beach, SC. I am hoping to touch it this year before it gets cold. *Sigh*

My parents' condo is on the beach in Myrtle Beach, and we go there often.

beach is few blocks from here :cool2: You all can fly here and swim in the ocean but unfortunately, its little rainy here today :(

Beach ....
20 minutes away from my hometown... Goes to Port Stanely but we aren't like there anyway and prefer go to Leamington, Ontario that where we likes go there peele Island beach. And also another place Rondeau beach within 1 1/2 hour away...
Port Burwell/Port Bruce beaches are closer same 30 minutes away from my home town..
Mostly goes for Port Bruce or Port Burwell...

I have 10 or more choices of which beach to go and all of them are less than 30minutes away. (only three or less are more than 30minutes because of the traffic)

San Diego is the best city to live in if you are a beach person!!

IT takes me less than 30 minutes to reach a beach at Puget Sound or 15 minutes or less to a beach at Lake Washington. ;)

Here isn't that bad to going to beach to swimming.

But when I lived in Michigan, there's MANYYYYYY lakes/beaches to swimming, my grandma used to live on the beach but she sold that house because she was living alone and rather to living with my parents so she could be happy.

Yall should be living here then
HOTELA0003001.JPG

I'm less than a mile from both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. We also have at least two beaches that are less than 15 miles from here.

I'm also within 30 miles of two more. :thumb:

I live in Los Angeles... several beaches around here but more closer to me is Long Beach,,,
SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
I live in Los Angeles... several beaches around here but more closer to me is Long Beach,,,
SxyPorkie

i have been to Long Beach when i was young with my sister as she live near there.. It was fun.. we slept on her boat for 2 weeks.. it was blast! heh..

i havent been back to california since 91.. way past time that I need to go back and visit my family there.. jeez.. ha..

Today I went to beach which is at Lake Erie...that's 2 and half hours drive. Also I live about 15-20 min from my house to Lake Ontario State Park. And other one is Irondequoit Lake. It is not far either. :)

I been there few times not that far from my home if I ride my bike to beach it would be about less one hour :) .. if drive to there about 20 mins in Port Dalhouise (st.catharines) :lol: last year my ex bf and I went there and saw 2 fishes dead on the beach oh yucks!!!! many kids go in water but wont go near fishes dead lol :lol: I know it is sooo GROSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

When I lived in Southern California, my place was about 10 minutes of beaches. I often went there about once a week for swimming and tanning in the summer. I love beaches...

Back