some idea for FelixKat930's wedding :)

Nah.. i want something romantic but fun at the same time flavors for guests!

LisaMarie said:
why not!! but my advice.. try find something that everybody like it.. fortune cookies are popular anyway soo why not!!! smile

Nah.. I have ring bearer ordered already.. but Bullymom will make me a flower basket because most of it online looks ugly.. I am picky lol.. I just want everything to look good at my wedding!

DeafMonkey said:
redrosecombop.jpg

?????????????????????? :lol:

FelixKat930 said:
Nah.. I have ring bearer ordered already.. but Bullymom will make me a flower basket because most of it online looks ugly.. I am picky lol.. I just want everything to look good at my wedding!

ohhh dang!! what you really need for your wedding so I can find???? LOL :lol: :giggle:

Aisle Runner.. Jewish Broken Glass..the chuppah.. wine glasses..unity candles.. etc you name it!

FelixKat930 said:
Aisle Runner.. Jewish Broken Glass..the chuppah.. wine glasses..unity candles.. etc you name it!

okay I will find that tomorrow so I am going to bed now as I am tired right now lol it is 1:30 am in here now lol :lol:

do u have flower shop near your home? they usualy hae that stuff.. you can look around.. also if there is wedding upcoming soon. u can take a peek at them and get idea..

We are gonna have a wedding and reception at the manison in the chicago surbs.. near my hometown.. and My wedding planner Heidi and we have a meeting with a guy who does flowers.. yay it will be in June.

whoo sound like fun!!! When are u actually getting married? u said u are meeting with planner in June..

On our anniversity On sept 30 2007..we are meeting with our wedding planner for cake.. flowers etc.. so we have everything ready for next year heh .. We meet every few months but we talk via e mail and relay.

FelixKat930 said:
On our anniversity On sept 30 2007..we are meeting with our wedding planner for cake.. flowers etc.. so we have everything ready for next year heh .. We meet every few months but we talk via e mail and relay.
Thats awesome!! take lot of time to plan.. i did lot of planning but boy it was stress once time come so closer! but u ll enjoy every moment of it! :)

Yep i agree and having a wedding planner with me makes it so much easier and I don't have to deal with stress alot.

Oh ok..here are more ideas.. tell me what you all think about it..

Attachments

• redlinentable.jpg
    redlinentable.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
  • rosechair.jpg
    rosechair.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5
wow beautfiul.. very good ideas here. I used hate red til my son born, he look good in red and love elmo. I start fell in love w/ Red. Its really good ideas here. I betcha ur wedding look so beautiful Felix..

fotune cookies is very brillant ideas!

Heh thanks... red is like romantic to me and yeah my brother Matthew who is 3 years old loves Elmo alot!!!!

SherryCherish said:
wow beautfiul.. very good ideas here. I used hate red til my son born, he look good in red and love elmo. I start fell in love w/ Red. Its really good ideas here. I betcha ur wedding look so beautiful Felix..

fotune cookies is very brillant ideas!

Making handmade favors yourself can be fun. There was a very easy one I read in martha Stweart where she made a cone out of pretty paper and filled it with candies. Do you have a special candy or treat you can only get in your area? Those always make a special favor.

When I got married we made favors with Ghiradelli chocolates because we were going to San Francisco for honeymoon - home of Ghiradelli chocolate,

beautiful red dress.. right its better to try on different dresses and you will know if it is the right one. I thought i did found two dresses. one doesnt fit me especially in boobs area and other one is perfect for summer. I am suppose to get married this summer but postponed to this fall. It is not suitable for fall wedding. so basically i still havent found my wedding dress yet.. ugh! :( :dunno:

Chair... Full white blown overall... addy ribbon bow more layer down... Looks more romantic... simlair alike scroll up the few thread line... directly that what i mentioned to you VP... more little down and romantic..
*wink*

Back