some idea for FelixKat930's wedding :)

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
red and white

w06_red_white_wedding_cake_black_red_napkins.jpg

How that?? LOL​

Hehe.. i picked out 2 cakes.. but the roses will be red!

Attachments

• weddingcake2.jpg
    weddingcake2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
  • weddingcake1.jpg
    weddingcake1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
FelixKat930 said:
Hehe.. i picked out 2 cakes.. but the roses will be red!
Hey! that is exactly like my cake!!!!! expect i add red ribbon around the cake on each layer.. it make looks so nice!!

aww really? Was your roses fresh or sugar like candy? How many layers did you have?

LisaMarie said:
Hey! that is exactly like my cake!!!!! expect i add red ribbon around the cake on each layer.. it make looks so nice!!

Yaya.. nah not that dress.. I got 3 pics of it to show you that im gonna try on this weekend.. at the bridal salon
DeafMonkey said:
hahah I fixed it cause too long link so I changed it now can see it lol :lol:

FelixKat930 said:
Yaya.. nah not that dress.. I got 3 pics of it to show you that im gonna try on this weekend.. at the bridal salon

ohhhhhhhhh lol :lol: okay

3 wedding dresses..

Attachments

• wedding dress 1.jpg
    wedding dress 1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 4
  • dress2.jpg
    dress2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 4
  • samedress2.jpg
    samedress2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
  • dress3.jpg
    dress3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 5
  • sanedress3.jpg
    sanedress3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 6
FelixKat930 said:
3 wedding dresses..
funny because that is what i want at first until i try themon. they didnt look good on me.. its completely different than what you try on! trust me... you have to keep trying on varies f style and u ll know it whenu felt and see the right one... i have hard time find one what i want because i had a baby right before wedding as u can see im kinda chubby right at my wedding.. cuz i had a baby right before the wedding! my older son was only like 4 months old..

I am gonna try on 3 of them this weekend.. it's always good to have options!

LisaMarie said:
funny because that is what i want at first until i try themon. they didnt look good on me.. its completely different than what you try on! trust me... you have to keep trying on varies f style and u ll know it whenu felt and see the right one... i have hard time find one what i want because i had a baby right before wedding as u can see im kinda chubby right at my wedding.. cuz i had a baby right before the wedding! my older son was only like 4 months old..

Back