So you don't even belong here.... Da da da.

You're welcome...it always cheers me up when I have a rough day....

Technology can be a useful thing for people like me who signs because I don't talk....

For me too. My signing sucks, people don't understand me talk, so we can sit together and type to each other at our gathering. :wave:

:wave:I'll be happy to type at our gathering as I'm certainly not a skilled signer

for me, the important thing is, we all have a nice time and everyone is included:D

For me too. My signing sucks, people don't understand me talk, so we can sit together and type to each other at our gathering. :wave:

Gee - and here I thought I was a dunce since I do mostly text on P3 and Skype. I keep forgetting my ASL and then get lost when trying to remember. But since I know I'm in a class of the better folks, I don't feel like a dunce. Thanks Botti!!

Gee - and here I thought I was a dunce since I do mostly text on P3 and Skype. I keep forgetting my ASL and then get lost when trying to remember. But since I know I'm in a class of the better folks, I don't feel like a dunce. Thanks Botti!!

Ha! I know you are not a dunce. But to bolster your self esteem, I will insist that we (you and I) sign! :twisted:

:wave:I'll be happy to type at our gathering as I'm certainly not a skilled signer

for me, the important thing is, we all have a nice time and everyone is included:D

or write....I'm not bad at writing or typing....

Definatly dogmom...I've never like I belong before...erm how many people are in this corner now...it's getting kinda squashed....

:wave::D Botti

squashed- fine-just think of it as "cozy" - or like being on a plane,but with better companions:giggle:

My signing doesn't "suck" but it has never been as good as I would like it to be. Problem is I am way better than average at English and I want to be at least that good in ASL.

When I meet people who sign better than I, I feel frustrated because I want to be better, and when I meet deaf people who don't sign as well as I do I feel right down silly.

But I love ASL and will never stop learning.

wow.. that's not even cool!
I'm a terp- in- training and i think its part of our grade to attend those conventions is how we learn to be better terps. but, I can do without all the the hate.it should be the more people involved the better Ugh I can't believe I'm gonna work with people like that. sick!

wow.. that's not even cool!
I'm a terp- in- training and i think its part of our grade to attend those conventions is how we learn to be better terps. but, I can do without all the the hate.it should be the more people involved the better Ugh I can't believe I'm gonna work with people like that. sick!

Most aren't like that, but there are enough who are that, yes, you will no doubt have to deal with them.

Almost makes me want to go get certified so I can talk back to them on equal ground.

Most aren't like that, but there are enough who are that, yes, you will no doubt have to deal with them.

Almost makes me want to go get certified so I can talk back to them on equal ground.

You could pursue it as your retirement career!

When I meet people who sign better than I, I feel frustrated because I want to be better, and when I meet deaf people who don't sign as well as I do I feel right down silly

Same thought Berry :)

We got something in common....

Very quiet in this corner now...has everyone got up and left without telling me?

*Sits in corner looking around nervously*

*Nods briefly and smiles. Then turns back to a stack of paperwork in front of his computer that consists of social security forms, union retirement forms...* Mumbling something about not knowing you needed a college degree in "How to turn 65."

Back