so yeah... I got two asian girls waiting to marry me....

if you try something like that you can be sure immigration will be checking you. it is easier to do it in canada than the usa. immigration does a background check on you among other things

Well, let's be hypothetical.....would you be willing to stay married for at least 2 year before the Govt might give her an American Citizen or Green Card, whichever comes first?

:)

Well, let's be hypothetical.....would you be willing to stay married for at least 2 year before the Govt might give her an American Citizen or Green Card, whichever comes first?

:)

Check out post #23.

However... If they were Danish or Swedes.......... It's a yes brainer.

Wow... some foreign women want to marry American men for just green cards..

Disgusting...

I know a ugly Deaf Mexican gal married a dumb Black Deaf guy from, yes, Trenton, NJ for a few years, but she has a baby with other guy who is an Asian. She wants to get married because she needs a green card badly. That black guy has not yet divorced her. I was like WTF??

So typical Las Vegas!

:hmm: Wonder if I could find a Russian girl to marry me and make me a Russian citizen....

or UK somewhere...

or Australia.....

or Canada......

:lol:

If it ain't Texas it's foreign ma'am.... :laugh2: Plus there are race horses in Kentucky. :)

There was a time when I was around Tennessee Walkers here in So Ca. Most of those animals came from back there....beautiful animals and amazing to watch them go thru their paces....

There was a time when I was around Tennessee Walkers here in So Ca. Most of those animals came from back there....beautiful animals and amazing to watch them go thru their paces....

I had a friend in 92-93 that lived in Louisville. She took me to see some of the farms around Lexington and (i think) Bardstown. Beautiful area and horses.

I had a friend in 92-93 that lived in Louisville. She took me to see some of the farms around Lexington and (i think) Bardstown. Beautiful area and horses.

Ever been to a Tenn Walker show? They are a very closed knit community. There must be at least one place in TX that is on their circuit....

Ever been to a Tenn Walker show? They are a very closed knit community. There must be at least one place in TX that is on their circuit....

I had to google it.

Yes I have seen a show in Houston....I was a kid though. Cool stuff.

Horse people in general are tight groups it seems. I know people in a cutting horse group and a miniature group. I also know some team ropers.

I had to google it.

Yes I have seen a show in Houston....I was a kid though. Cool stuff.

Horse people in general are tight groups it seems. I know people in a cutting horse group and a minature group. I also know some team ropers.

Those are really diverse groups, TX....there was a time i had a breeding list of the minis and I got to visit a mini horse farm not far from here (Fallbrook).

Those are really diverse groups, TX....there was a time i had a breeding list of the minis and I got to visit a mini horse farm not far from here (Fallbrook).

Oh .... it always seemed to me the people were focused on their specific type of Horse. :dunno:

BTW I love the minis that is my favorite part of the Stock Show.

Back