So who else had an awesome weekend?

Citadel

Reaction score
Played a welcome home prank on a friend, partied with more friends, pig out on food :lol: so who else had fun?

It was a beautiful day and I took my two dogs to the dog park. A good time was had by all--canines and humans alike.

I have had a great week-end. Re-connected with some special friends here on AD, had my nine year old neice for a sleep-over (she is a really fun kid to have around!), had dinner with a friend, and discovered although change is the only constant in life, some things never change. :lol: All in all, a great week-end.

Had a somewhat successful weekend, but much the same old-same old.

I had an awesome at my uncle's condo taking care of his pets, chihuahua and cat :)

I had a busy weekend. I am babysitting my younger daughter's two dogs. I have three of my own. So they all kept me moving.

And I just found out her family is having such a great time, I get to keep babysitting for and extra day! :shock:

I was dogsitting too, part of preparation for NEW PUPPY tomorrow!! :D:D:D

:giggle::D YUP!
a "little sister" for our young <Rottie> girl - but no, that wasn't the true reason we got her....just that we love the breed and have had so many great experiences with them!
she is about 8 weeks old

Awwww, that's so nice. Can't wait to see a pic of the new pup!

I will look forward to seeing a picture too. I love puppies. :)

didn't have a particularily good weekend. But then again all I've done for the most part for last 3 weeks is play and do fun things. I'll let it slide off my back here and will have a productive week here

I had a wicked weekend. I went to visit an old high school friend, and met all of her friends who were all great company. We had some great intellectual conversations on so many different topics and drank our faces off and partied! We also went to a great concert and here is a clip of one of the pieces from the performance that reminded me of Alicia and her appointment tomorrow. Yes, I realize he says that the CI gets put in the brain but it's a great story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqdpu2SO8jA]YouTube - Charles Spearin - The Happiness Project[/ame]

If anyone is more interested in learning about what the performance, The Happiness Project is you can look it up online. Essentially, he interviewed his neighbours and asked them what happiness meant to them and used the cadence in speech to arrange melodies. He decided that talking could be turned into music. It was an awesome performance!

All in all, a great weekend!

:ty::D Sally. Our very first Rottie touched our soul, she is always in our heart-

I start my dog search this week....Looking for a yellow lab. Trying the pound tomorrow

good luck with your search, TX! we have a Lab also. Black Lab, my dear "Moose" , age 12.

Black ones are really cool too...I like all of the labs.

:ty:TX
yeah, Labs are neat dogs, great if you have access to a body of water, wish we could swim my guy more-

I start my dog search this week....Looking for a yellow lab. Trying the pound tomorrow

I had a yellow lab when my son was younger. We got him as a pup when my son was 6 months old. They were the best of friends. That dog had the absolute sweetest temperament I have ever seen.

Back