So cute!....

Grummer

Reaction score
1551679_580280212060763_596969223_n_zps2f6f88b1.jpg

It's the cutest thing ever!! I am so glad it's alive!
and it doesn't have to get rabies.
It may, not -have to.

Bats are very necessary. Thank them for controlling the insect population,
i.e mosquitoes.

Fuzzy

It's the cutest thing ever!! I am so glad it's alive!
and it doesn't have to get rabies.
It may, not -have to.

Bats are very necessary. Thank them for controlling the insect population,
i.e mosquitoes.

Fuzzy

Maybe not where it's at, but we have several here in Chicago. They're a danger to people if they have it. And yes, they DO control the insect population, that is true, but so do dragonflies.

Oh, it is a cute little bite sized chewy snack. Wonder if it tastes like chicken :hmm:

Its about the size of an M&M (melts in your mouth, not in your hands)

its a baby bat, and its alive

When I had Finlay we where outside in the backyard and Finlay was sniffing around some trees and all of a sudden I heard the leaves rustling and something was moving around out came a bat and flew right over my head.
I was so cool! I did feel bad to had frighten the poor thing as they bats really have no place to live anymore. The bat would come around and spend hours eating the bugs that drawn to the light pole. I have not seen the bat in a long time.

You are bad (picture). Too bad you don't know anything about bats. They were not that bad at all. They can not help when they use radar when they could not use their eye sight. They have either poor sight or blind so they depend on radar. But really they were looking for insects, not people. Never about people. Not at all.

Around here people put up bat houses (like bird houses) to attract bats. They want them to eat the mosquitoes.

When I was in Ecuador, one of our side trips was hiking thru a cave in waist-deep water. It had albino bats. Ooooo….

Around here people put up bat houses (like bird houses) to attract bats. They want them to eat the mosquitoes.

When I was in Ecuador, one of our side trips was hiking thru a cave in waist-deep water. It had albino bats. Ooooo….

I wanted to put up a bat house in the back yard but I can't use a ladder anymore and I bet people would complain about it. I have one neighbor that freak out if she see a mouse outside let along a bat.

I wanted to put up a bat house in the back yard but I can't use a ladder anymore and I bet people would complain about it. I have one neighbor that freak out if she see a mouse outside let along a bat.
Let them think it's a bird house. :giggle:

I'd call that "weird" or "intriguing" not "cute". Bats do get kinda cute as they get older.

Did you find that near your place?

I'd call that "weird" or "intriguing" not "cute". Bats do get kinda cute as they get older.

Did you find that near your place?

As stated in your warning as per your signature, I WILL ask dumb questions you just did! LOL

no, it's found in the internet, I explored caves of the internet!
:lol:
:wave:

Maybe not where it's at, but we have several here in Chicago. They're a danger to people if they have it. And yes, they DO control the insect population, that is true, but so do dragonflies.

Dragonflies do too, but comparing their size, bats are able to capture much bigger prey.. and more. also, bats are nocturnal so they capture different kind of prey than d-flies.
So, let's agree- they are both needed in their own rights.

Fuzzy

Back