snow shovel revenge!!!!

radioman

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL! I pity her

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkAJ-CQvkwA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Quadrilogy of My Favorite Snow Shovel[/ame]

Revenge is bad idea. I see potential future problems. Why revenge? They both are neighbor, and suppose they continue to revenge each other... There will always be a day where they really need neighbor help and it is not there all because of snow shovel? Sad!

Revenge is bad idea. I see potential future problems. Why revenge? They both are neighbor, and suppose they continue to revenge each other... There will always be a day where they really need neighbor help and it is not there all because of snow shovel? Sad!

This is why
a19bde587689035.gif

That lady deserved everything she got! lol

That lady deserved everything she got! lol

Yep. All she had to do was return the guy's snow shovel after she used it. No biggie. But she was too lazy and inconsiderate to put it back where she got it. Too bad for her.

its in chicago city so who cares ? in a suburb/rural area it's a bad idea i agree.

Ask yourself, why were there camereas there in the first place?
I'd say there were neighbors problems already and guy needed proof.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Does not matter which in city or outside of city. Revenge will only worsen the situation no matter what.

If these people in city quit thinking of themselves and quit revenge with each other, then problem will solve.

Revenge only fuels the fire, the more one throws fuel in fire, what happens to the fire?

Just think this way, sure guy revenge at that woman. Eventually that woman might want to revenge back in other time.... OR Karma can be bitch. So, my point is in long run, revenge is NOT the answer to the problem. It is just a childish behavior, that is all.

its in chicago city so who cares ? in a suburb/rural area it's a bad idea i agree.

Ask yourself, why were there camereas there in the first place?
I'd say there were neighbors problems already and guy needed proof.

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Back