skunks

Opal said:
Hey, if you see a skunk, why not give her a good bath, and she will be odour free????

Don't forget to borrow plastic gloves, coat and hat from surgeron at hospital... :D

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah already know some ppl got skunk as pets :)

I bet that you got skunk but you smell like stinky. :eek:

DeafMonkey said:
I wont get skunk as my pet pffffft forget it

Want use Axe on your body? If see then how's improving smell on you... ;)

LOL Talking about Nuts
ds-sound-ds-insane.JPG

Wow interesting information about the pet skunks in the link sillycat provided!

Awww, cute baby skunks sucking milk from the cat. Interesting!

Can I take one from the litter of little stinkers home?? They are so cute. :D

Those little stinkers are cute :lol: but I would not want to keep them in the long run.

yeppers Jolie

they are so cute but WATCH out when they get older YIKES run for your lives

i smell skunk EEWW awful smell that i have to hold my breath eek

:eek3: :eek3: I hate skunk!! EW!! I raised in my life farm before. I saw skunk many times. My 2 brothers bike the motorcycle play around the country our farm. Happened they careless accident spray by skunk! They arrived the house. We eecckkk and keep them outside. Wait till, We go to store. They were very patient and can't stand smell terrible it!!! My mom and I went to store and bought 8 tomatoes juices and 12 lemons! Mom and I got home from store. I cut lemons half put bowl. Mom poured tomatoes juice in tub and lemons in bowl on the tub. We got old towels. (NO NEW TOWELS!!! because it will ruin and wont remove spary by skunk ONLY OLD TOWELS!) We gave old towels to my two brothers because mom not allowed them inside the house and first removed thier clothes outside period!! We closed eye not see them nude and hold old towels. They removed all clothes and both shoes. We waited it. We take his both clothes and shoes throw away!!! We not allowed their clothes and old towels to wash and dryer when spary by skunk. It would ruin stinky! IT WORKED tomatoes juice and lemons!! They finished bath with tomatoes juice and lemons. We take old towels and throw away it. Do not keep clothes and shoes and old towels! Mom take clothes, shoes and old towel in trash outside and fire. We clean up.

How you can keep away from skunk?? We got 3 or 4 old bowl and put from dog feeds! Where put to the each corner fence. IT WORK!!! WHY?? because skunks are very hungry food! How it good solve plm!! I used our raised farm way! If you fussy and can't stand smell. You can get OLD bowl and put dog food. then put keep far where fence corner or somewhere or on the tree. Then skunks will NOT BOTHER YOU!! :) Trust me! THUMB UP!!

Back