Sjogren's Syndrome - SjS

Today I woke up with a terribly sore body and a throbbing headache. I just knew what triggered the pain, it was my fault. I allowed myself to be stressed out.

Thank you to you-know-who for PMing me your concern and noticing the difference in me. I am taking time off from the board to focus on my health.

I hope you recover soon. :hug:

Today I woke up with a terribly sore body and a throbbing headache. I just knew what triggered the pain, it was my fault. I allowed myself to be stressed out.

Thank you to you-know-who for PMing me your concern and noticing the difference in me. I am taking time off from the board to focus on my health.

Take care, MB. :hug:

I miss you already, Mrs Bucket. I hope you feel well enough to participate soon.

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

I hope you feel better soon, Mrs. Bucket!
I pray for you.

Happy Holidays,
Sosie =^..^=

Got an email from her today - she's is doing okay. Had a few small seizure's, but at least her hubby was there. She was in good spirits.

Oh dang.. hope Mrs B will be alright... I'm sure she will bounce back and be her old self in no time!

Back