Since mortality been a subject now time running out i want a Deaf MILF!

Grummer

Reaction score
Any one? must be lighter than 75kg, bigger bust than a B, short hair or long hair doesnt matter, trimmed please and i want you to wear a stolen Santa's suit, or the elves's might fit bigger...please help!

I want a deaf bike.

yes jiro you talk about my EX boyfriend. i broken up with him few day ago. and giorgos not my boyfriend. just good friend ;)

i joke grummer. i not MILF hahaha i probably not meeting your standard sorry!!!! but spot always open for you if you need some good loving you knowing where find me!!

i joke grummer. i not MILF hahaha i probably not meeting your standard sorry!!!! but spot always open for you if you need some good loving you knowing where find me!!

Of course, you are not even a Mother yet....

What’s with this ‘MILF’ shit? If time is really running out, why aren’t you out there chasing teenage pussy? They run too fast for you?

What’s with this ‘MILF’ shit? If time is really running out, why aren’t you out there chasing teenage pussy? They run too fast for you?

um... are you a pedophile?

A Levonian sighting! Good god, somebody catch him! Quick! quick! before he disappears into the rainbow again!

Back