Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

Seb, that made me laugh, and reminded me that I did that once too. The owners weren't home though. I'm sure they knew who returned the goods.:lol:

The look on the guys face was priceless.

When I sit down and get comfortable on the couch and realizing that I left my cup of water in the kitchen.

When my soon to be ex boyfriend complains I don't spend enough time with him when I have business to handle that impacts my life.

People talking on their cell phones while riding a bicycle. Makes me wince what could happen. BOTH HANDS ON THE HANDLEBAR!! And talking on a cell phone while riding a bicycle ought to be illegal (it's not-- yet.)

When having a bad diarrhea and you enter the public bathroom....no toilet paper around.... you can guess what you will say.....

Lake winds blowing hard enough to make bicycle pedaling harder than it should be.

Lake winds blowing hard enough to make bicycle pedaling harder than it should be.

I know the feeling. last night I was riding (motorcycle) home from rock climbing gym. It was raining and that means very strong wind blowing thru bridge that I have to cross over from NYC to NJ.

pretty scary because when a wind is blowing hard from left to right... that means I have to lean left... and then wind would suddenly be blowing from the other side. I could lose balance and fall down and get run over by 18-wheelers :eek3:

I know the feeling. last night I was riding (motorcycle) home from rock climbing gym. It was raining and that means very strong wind blowing thru bridge that I have to cross over from NYC to NJ.

pretty scary because when a wind is blowing hard from left to right... that means I have to lean left... and then wind would suddenly be blowing from the other side. I could lose balance and fall down and get run over by 18-wheelers :eek3:

Precisely. When that happened, it nearly knocked me directly into traffic, but it was only for a few seconds, though, and was totally unexpected.

Bird dung on my car! :pissed:

:laugh2:
3115135515708b1169afec2fc585bb6479d75480ab09f1115a65c76526fb7404.jpg

I had phone ringing to me many moons with flashing lights, but when I answered the phone with my TDD. There were no answers on my TDD and I am thinking that it might be telemarketers or someone like from business. I am getting sick of tire of someone not using the relay service for the Deaf. A big UGH!!!!! :mad:

When I smell a really strong weed or cigarette from a car right front of me makes me ugh, time to move over.

When I smell a really strong weed or cigarette from a car right front of me makes me ugh, time to move over.

On a related topic, my ugh is when someone takes a whiff of a cigarette right before I pass through, and it goes into my nostrils. Not pleasant.

Back