Silicone Wristbands/Bracelets, Anyone?

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have several silicone wristbands/bracelets. They are very easy to use and doesn't hurt at all. I think it is cool to have some of them, especially when the wristband has different quotes on it. I am wondering if any of you like wearing them? It's probably the fad right now with the children/teenagers and young adults.

I also think it is awesome when you are able to see the silicone wristbands that has different types of awareness on it - eg; Breast Cancer Awareness, Support Our Troops, Cure Autism, so and on.

For those who does not know what Silicone Wristbands/Bracelet looks like - Here it is; Custom Silicone Wristbands Buy Personalized Silicone Bracelets at Wristbands-4-Less

Hey that's kool. Actully me and my wife have alot of those.:mrgreen:

I have several silicone wristbands/bracelets. They are very easy to use and doesn't hurt at all. I think it is cool to have some of them, especially when the wristband has different quotes on it. I am wondering if any of you like wearing them? It's probably the fad right now with the children/teenagers and young adults.

I also think it is awesome when you are able to see the silicone wristbands that has different types of awareness on it - eg; Breast Cancer Awareness, Support Our Troops, Cure Autism, so and on.

For those who does not know what Silicone Wristbands/Bracelet looks like - Here it is; Custom Silicone Wristbands Buy Personalized Silicone Bracelets at Wristbands-4-Less

I have one.. it said LIVE STRONG..

i have many of that.. green (faith), red, white, blue (USA colors), orange- (dream), and most recently i got blue (strength,hope,faith, and courage in inside of bracelet it said we care-locks of love) for donating my hairs to locks of love .. :)

I cant get them cuz my wrist are so small and it will fall off my wrist and I will lose it. :(

aww horselover.. my wrist are small too.. but i wear them anyway.. LOL

I have a white band with the words 'I can sign. Can You?' on it.

I have two...Six Flags that I got them for free...orange and other is blue..it is in my Jeep.

I want more but where to find?

I got one... but it an Labour support party band for government... i was helping my aunty to clean someone house an person who owns the home, who hand out the free labour party wristband... im not an fan of supporting government parties etc.

cool! actually i dont wear them because im not too fond of wearing jewelries...only if fancy resturant or whatever...:giggle:

:wave: Jolie!!!! Thank you for the information on the silicone bracelets because I was looking for more, but, couldn't find any I really liked, and this site has a wide variety!!! :ty: again!!!

Here's the odd thing.

One of my co-workers used to be heavily into getting the wristbands. One day, his teenage daughter told him that the kids at school collected them too, but for a different reason -- they used them as a way to "tag" whom they've had sex with.

You sleep with someone, you earn a bracelet. The more bracelets you had, the more people you had slept with. Got a lot of bracelets? Hmmmmmmm.......

Of course, this was probably a rumor and probably started by one or two people doing it for real, then it caught on with some wanna-bes. Still, that was the perception that my co-worker from Denver found out about last year.

I have a couple but my daughter loves it. she's got a collection of them but I'm not sure what they are. She always get it from the 25 cents machine.. lol sometimes I'll buy it at a gas station and give it to my daughter.

Back