Sidekick 2 email problems... GRRRRRRRRR

tegumi

Reaction score
HELP! Does anyone know how to delete emails that are pending being sent? I have 4 or 5 emails in my tmail, which I attached pictures to. I am trying to send them to my hotmail, but for some reason they wont send. (I think its cause there are alot of pictures attached) It shows a little clock next to the email, does that mean its waiting to send? When I go to menu, and then discard, it gives me the message "You cannot move or discard that message until it has been sent to the service."

Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do now?!? :pissed:

Also, another question.... does anyone know if you can open a new tmail account on your sk2? With different names and all?

Do you see a " G " means fully connected to the date service or " X " flashing means you've temporarily lost network connection, that can cause your email not to be send, and it will show a clock on it, until network is connection, then your email will be send and the clock will no longer be there...

Umm I'm not sure if you are allow to open another T.mail account, I think only allow one, but not sure...

^Angel^ said:
Do you see a " G " means fully connected to the date service or " X " flashing means you've temporarily lost network connection, that can cause your email not to be send, and it will show a clock on it, until network is connection, then your email will be send and the clock will no longer be there...

Umm I'm not sure if you are allow to open another T.mail account, I think only allow one, but not sure...

I have the "G", and I have 3 bars of service.. I dont know what is up...

For the tmail account, I meant close the one I have, and open another with a different name.... does that make sense? Is it possible??

Reboot it. If not work, then call T-mobile. I had that problem before but I can't remember how I did it. Good luck! :fingersx:

i dont have that plm but sometime satille is bad and wont send but did send whenever its good connection.

add email acct, it work for me, hotmail,yahoo, or ur home address but not tmail, only one. Look at ur email pop acct and has to be same on ur sk to add email acct, if not work out. Let me know

Turn sidekick off and remove sim card and clean something off the duct then put sim card back in there. Then turn sidekick on and wait for signaler make connect then try and send email to your hotmail from tmail service. etc etc.

Open your sidekick halfway open, you should see the hole on chrome area, use paper clip to penetrate that hole, it is a reset button that restarts the pager.

Hmmmmmmm..... I tried all of these things, pushed the reset button, turned of the sk2, took out the sim, turned it back on, put the sim back in, everything.. nothing works, I guess I will just have to call Tmo.

Try rebooting your Sidekick once or twice. If it still doesn't work, you may have to do a FULL reboot.

tegumi said:
It shows a little clock next to the email, does that mean its waiting to send? When I go to menu, and then discard, it gives me the message "You cannot move or discard that message until it has been sent to the service." Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do now?!?

Throw it into the river.

Yeah thats the reason my sidekick 2 is sitting in the bottom of the river. No more sidekick 2 for me. I'm fed up with it.

Richard

Problem your sidekick II...

Here's your solution for you...........

Throw your sidekick II on the ground and will come work it again.....

Kidding!

Back