Shy new member

J'explique

Reaction score
Hi fellow deaf (and HoH & hearing, too!) posters,

I don't do good introduction myself but what the heck? I'll just go on and introduce myself anyway!

I feel awkward passing out my real name (due to numerous reasons and I'm terribly shy!), so call me J'. I guess my username means let me explain in French. It's kind of funny, isn't it? I'm from Central Texas so howdy!

I found this site by Google, I guess it's good, huh?

Welcome

I've been made to feel very welcom here. Just jump right in
and communicate on whatever topic interests you. I'm fairly
new here too.

Hey there J'! I was a little shy too when I first joined (hard to believe now, I know, lol :giggle:). Welcome to AD!!! :hug:
We promise we won't eat you. :)

Hi

Hi J. I have been here for a few months, and I love it, I hope you will like it also.:D

Hey there J'! I was a little shy too when I first joined (hard to believe now, I know, lol :giggle:). Welcome to AD!!! :hug:
We promise we won't eat you. :)

You mean there are some cannibals in here? I better watch out myself! :giggle:

Anyway, thank you.

Hi! :welcome: to AD! I was new once so dont worry! Hope u enjoy this site!

Hi fellow deaf (and HoH & hearing, too!) posters,

I don't do good introduction myself but what the heck? I'll just go on and introduce myself anyway!

I feel awkward passing out my real name (due to numerous reasons and I'm terribly shy!), so call me J'. I guess my username means let me explain in French. It's kind of funny, isn't it? I'm from Central Texas so howdy!

I found this site by Google, I guess it's good, huh?

Hi! I'm new here too. I'm glad you explained about your username. I thought it meant "I'm explicit". :lol:

Back