Show Your Photography Ability

darkage, you copyrighting them doesn't make it look great and all that

Try to transparent it a lot more, and fill more color on your black and white picture

Sorry, you do not like my heavy watermark as copyright. I have right to protect my files. I am freelance photo for NCAA football.

I used to post at other forum. Some people took someone pictures without permit. Sometime, I use heavy watermark as my copyright, Nobody wants to take picture with heavy watermark copyright. They can't do touch up or fix something. They ask me to purchase my photo.

That's part of my business as protect. You know how much cost of my photograph equipments is worth more than $10,000.

Other deaf photographer link: Deaf Sports Photographer Has Large Clientele | DeafNation

That dude, Michael P, i know him. He work at my alumni school and i do see him often around on the campus. He's cool dude-

:ty: I was usin' my digital camera to take these pictures. :)

And, yes you should visit there and take some pictures. You will never forget Alaska once you return home.

My wife and I have a married couple that are friends of ours who are from Alaska. They mentioned that it is not a place to live just visit lol.

Here is mine since I am Photographer. Enjoy. If you wanted see more of y work, let me know :D

Kula, that is an awesome shot! love the motion blurs. aren't carnivals great to photograph?? :) i'd like to see some more of ur work. do u work as a professional?

Kula, that is an awesome shot! love the motion blurs. aren't carnivals great to photograph?? :) i'd like to see some more of ur work. do u work as a professional?

Yes I do work for professional in photography. I am still working on my renew my website. In fact, I plan to be a wedding Photographer next year. I am going to workshop in Austin where they teach you basics how to run your business and such. They do have professional wedding 101 to learn all kind even though I have done once and I love it. Need gather more lens, though. Anyway, glad you love my photo. Thanks again! Nice photo and website, by the way.

nice website sirenarossa! neat pictures, especially heidelberg! and I couldn't believe I have exact same picture of leaf in sky - (peapack leaf) - awesome.

by the way I don't think I've welcomed you yet so welcome to AD! :wave:

kula. did you posted your website? I must have missed it somewhere...
That dude, Michael P, i know him. He work at my alumni school and i do see him often around on the campus. He's cool dude-
cool guy??? :squint: maybe so.. he still owes me the picture he took of me! pervert.

nice work everyone.

nice website sirenarossa! neat pictures, especially heidelberg! and I couldn't believe I have exact same picture of leaf in sky - (peapack leaf) - awesome.

kula. did you posted your website? I must have missed it somewhere...
cool guy??? :squint: maybe so.. he still owes me the picture he took of me! pervert.

nice work everyone.

NO not yet. I am still working on website. I will post on here later.

Our local..... my first time to play with Nikon D1h (digital camera) and photoshop.
I used to live with film photo since late 60's. I am old dog learn new trick.

sDrive-in.jpg

Darkage, really like this photo! Despite what someone else here just said about needing to add more color. It absolutely DOES NOT need more color. It is perfect the way it is -- I appreciate the eye you have for this and highlighting just one spot of color in this photgraph. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Well done.

Thank to AlleyCat.
Yes, I ignored someone said. They do not know much about Photo tech or art judge. I work as photographer and Photo tech for over 30 years.
6 years ago, I started to switch from film to digital. Still learn how to use Photoshop. I am not expert on photoshop. Just simple job.

This ice cream store does not have drive in. Not like Banks or any fast food with drive in.

Also, he does not like my copyrights on football. he does not know much about photo business. I am doing shoot at College football for NCAA and Rivals.com.
More information Nature Photographer Magazine:Adding a Copyright to a Digital Image—From the Field, with Rick Hobbs

Recently, I shot at game.

_DR75003.jpg

_DR74922.jpg

_DR74872.jpg

:wave: thank u Freckles! glad u enjoyed the pix :) hahaha i love fall leaves!

Yes I do work for professional in photography. I am still working on my renew my website. In fact, I plan to be a wedding Photographer next year. I am going to workshop in Austin where they teach you basics how to run your business and such. They do have professional wedding 101 to learn all kind even though I have done once and I love it. Need gather more lens, though. Anyway, glad you love my photo. Thanks again! Nice photo and website, by the way.

Right on! good call on going to the workshop to learn the business aspect of it. there is a lot more to professional photography than just snapping the pics! haha. it can be a bit overwhelming to run ur own business, but if u love what u do... then its worth it :)

I like to play with my camera too! I have a rebel xti. I use it to take pictures of my daughters mostly. Here are a few.
My youngest daughter
IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

My middle daughter who is 7.
IMG_1656.jpg

And my oldest who is 11.
Ivana.jpg

Aw, you have very cute girls! Beautiful images! :D

n98200468_30187404_5566.jpg

n98200468_30187412_8102.jpg

n98200468_30187413_8414.jpg

n98200468_30187414_8734.jpg

n98200468_30187484_8958.jpg

n98200468_30187436_6349.jpg

n98200468_30187486_9448.jpg

n98200468_30187488_110.jpg

n98200468_30187494_1619.jpg

n98200468_30200355_1131.jpg

n98200468_30260501_459.jpg

n98200468_30260534_1364.jpg

I use my shitty digital camera but still caught them perfect time by high flying or headbutt on rail/turnbuckle... I really wanna learn more abt SLR digital camera, I am going back to school next fall to take major in photography then I can become photographer for any wrestling promotions

I do have many more wrestling pics, if u wanna see then ask me for add me on facebook :)

Back