Should You Let Ur Pet Sleep in Ur Bed?

:laugh2: @ Aghori.

Even though it is diguesting to think this way. Really, it can't happen no matter what. Every animals including Humans has its own chromosome and they are not interchangeable, so therefore it will NOT happen, not even in a million years. So it is safe, really.

I think it wouldn't be great idea to have animal sleep with human on bed or they would accident have human-animal activate together. I afraid that would happen. omg omg omomg....

DSC_0243.jpg

My babies. :aw:

This is a perfect example how our cats treat us at nighttime.

That is really sooo funny! If a cat would have seen this and that would copycat to all cats. :rofl2:

Mrs. Bucket - that's cute. They keep you warm and comfortable! Don't let your foot move awhile you are sleeping! Otherwise, they would love to bite your foot for sure.

Thanks webexplorer, once I sleep.. the kitties just plop right there and zzzz along with me! Forget about being comfortable! :lol:

I would not have a cat in while having sex! One of boyfriend found that hard way , that cat starting playing his balls! The cat never slept in bed with us again!

Well my Mosey gets jealous and stares at hubby when hubby wants his nookie.

Hubby has to errm.. kick Mosey out of the room and of course like a good Mommy, I scold hubby not to kick Mosey out! Poor hubby isn't able to perform when Mosey "supervises".

:lol:

Cats yes as long as they don't dare touch my pillow and are willing to put up with the occasional leg kick that just might accidently send them flying across the room. :giggle: Dogs no way.
OMG that video is too funny! My cat as the paw to the face down pat!

[yt]w0ffwDYo00Q[/yt]

Lol I just watched a few of the other movies, funny :giggle: ...they need to make one for the computer desk...the cat walking all over the keyboard, attacking with the mouse, wanting to be pet all up in your face...that's what mine does to me most times I am sitting here! :lol:

Wow! Your dog might be so nutty! Smile. Maybe, she/he thinks that there is an animal under it. Maybe a mice has a nest inside your mattress... I hope not.

I don't think so. I think he happened to go into the hole in one of the layer in the quilt. When I found him inside the quilt, all I could see was one foreleg sticking out of the hole. That is how deep he was into the quilt.

Other time the room was so cold so I let him (the same dog) sleep inside my jacket with the zipper zipped up. When he woke up, he tried to crawl out of the jacket through the sleeve. Of course, he got stuck. I had to pick him up and pull the sleeve off.

No, I would not let my pet sleep on the bed for many various reasons. I don't want any pet to bother me while sleeping peacefully.

I used to have a cat years ago and I let it sleep on my bed
Sometime it would act like a alarm clock on me :laugh2::laugh2:

I don't think so. I think he happened to go into the hole in one of the layer in the quilt. When I found him inside the quilt, all I could see was one foreleg sticking out of the hole. That is how deep he was into the quilt.

Other time the room was so cold so I let him (the same dog) sleep inside my jacket with the zipper zipped up. When he woke up, he tried to crawl out of the jacket through the sleeve. Of course, he got stuck. I had to pick him up and pull the sleeve off.

ha ha. That's cute...

Back