Should she start pay for the dates?

spainmale

Reaction score
It should be equal. But the guy should pay for the first date..

I had a date couple of few gals but nothing serious. What about you guys?

I think it should depend on who asks who out. if the girl asks, she pays, if the guy asks he pays. it seems fair.

i agree with bearbeauty... whoever ask first pays for the date! :)

It would depend on the couple.

All the women I dated during the past few years paid for some of the dinner and I paid for some of the dinner.

If it's a formal date where I'm treating her, then I pay for the whole thing. If it's a formal dinner where she's treating me, she pays for everything.

Once, she completed a huge project and felt like going out. She asked me out and paid for everything (even if I offered to help out). Heh!

Maybe I am old-fashioned but I believe only men/boys should pay.

lol everytime i offer to help to pay, they never let me to pay.. I don't know why guess i'm special.

Sometime, I pay for guys to eat or else. Sometime, guys won't let me, and pay me for something.
Few times, a guy and I were competiting to pay first, and I won twice.

It should be equal. But the guy should pay for the first date..

I had a date couple of few gals but nothing serious. What about you guys?

I'd be real happy to see her paying for the date as I've made my dearest contributions to entertaining the butches of the femme species in the past.

Richard

Well, I was in argue with my ex about the planning to go to prom because she expected me to pay for everything, the dinner, the tickets, the pictures, etc. I was very mad. I told her to stop acting like wimp girl and grow up, help me pay. She was like whatever fine pay. Then about 2 years later, we broke up. I am very glad that I am single, I hate to be in relationship, but love to be in sex hehe :giggle:

I think it should depend on who asks who out. if the girl asks, she pays, if the guy asks he pays. it seems fair.

Agree'd. I feel awkward if I am asked to pay on a first date especially if it was HE who asked me on the date.

Agree'd. I feel awkward if I am asked to pay on a first date especially if it was HE who asked me on the date.

Ohh yes I felt soooo awkward when my first date with a guy expect me to pay half didn't asked if I could pay half, Just announce, I owe, you owe. Im like whoa.. so I end up paying.. for it.. I dont bother doing that anymore because once a guy ask me out i said Oh.. where we going, do I need bring my cash? LOL they would tell me yes or no.. i would say "ahh, Next time" if i need to bring my cash... LOL
but I no longer do that cuz it was over 8 years ago! Im now married with my husband.. he and I often share taking turns on paying depend who has more money or who bring it up! if i said lets go out eat. I will pay. if he say lets go out eat. he pay for it. since he and I make decision on how much we spend.. if we both said "I dont feel like cooking, want order something, we both decide on something" :)

Make sure you bring plenty of money just in case! No matter what's going to happen.

If you guys going to Disneyland and standing in line and saw the price cost 60 bucks. If your date said, don't have no money, what are you going to do?

Just went to DisneyLand last Saturday. Very pricey! If this date don't have money, then why were we at DisneyLand in first place?

Sometime Deaf people won't tell if they have money or not! Probably shame of being recieve SSI or else...

If they won't spill, that means they are so ignorants. This person wants me to starve and no drink all the way to midnight.

big money is all spent then don't go for second date... Plenty of money, great for hotel room or second date...

Back