Should I stay home from school tomorrow?

Hannah louise

Reaction score
Should I stay home from school tomorrow? On thursday i had a sore throat, then friday came and i had a runny nose, watery eyes, then yesterday I had a high temperature, blocked nose, headache, tired and today i have a blocked nose and a cough.
Thanks in advance!:)

today is sunday, so you may get more rest. Let's cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

I think your body will give yo the answer when you wake up tommorw :)

Best thing just wait til later tonight or tomorrow morning see how you feel...sometimes you feel better by in AM.

I don't know if this thread has anything to do with cars with turbocharged engine, but I wanted to mention that sick or not, I like cars with turbocharged engine!!!

It appears that you got one disease.... It is called OBSESSION! Your so obsessed with Turbo, and tell you this... Your wasting your time!

I don't know if this thread has anything to do with cars with turbocharged engine, but I wanted to mention that sick or not, I like cars with turbocharged engine!!!

I think you should stay home... veg out on the sofa... make sure you have plenty of snacks and the TV remote control nearby. Might be good to tell everyone that you have a highly contagious disease and you are being quarantined for a while. Oh, while you are at it, turn to the home shopping channel. You should have a few of your parents credit cards handy and a cordless phone. Hey! When you are sick, you should do everything possible to feel better, right! :D

Well, since you asked (yes I read minds) no, I didn't do this when I was in school. Not to say I didn't try. I got the speel, if you are not too sick to watch TV, then you are not too sick to go to school. "But MOM!!!" "No buts, go!" :(

Back