Should Cats or Dogs Sleep in Bed with You?

I had to put Marley in the laundry room last night. She has started this new thing where she has to sleep balancing on my hip. She has the whole friggin bed yet wants to sleep there. I'll move her, start dozing back off and she comes back. So at 3am I had to do it cause I am exhausted. She stays in the laundry room if I go out for a few hours so it's not a punishment type of thing for her. I don't understand why she is doing this. She is very happy, healthy and loved. I feel bad but I haven't slept that good in months.

She want to be close to you when she sleeping.

She want to be close to you when she sleeping.

I have no problem with her sleeping close, she always has. The hip and balancing act is new though. It's getting warm here so I think she will start giving me a little more space.:giggle:

My dog always sleeps with me! He's small, a dachshund, so it's not like he takes up a lot of space. But he is the grouch when I move! Once he's in bed he plops down and knocks out. I I move a lot or accidentally push him with my feet he starts to make deep whiny noises!

-Kelsie

can sleep where wants but 3/4am he starts prodding and neighbours say can hear him cat driving us nuts

Back