I open my eyes
Yet, all I see is darkness
Consumed in my own prison
The containment plan is flawless
Haunted by memories
I cant seem to release
My soul is like a transparent disease

BY Stephanie

Wow, the poem seems pretty deep but well written and the words seem to fit in the right place too, good poem Steph ;)

thank angel for posting a reply, that makes me feel a little less transparent!!
I love ya!!!

:lol: you're very welcome, love ya too :hug:

It's nice to see you share your writing talents here...another reason why I've been suggesting for you to get into writing workshops...even then, more people will be able to appreciate your beautiful talents in writing-- ;)

Continue with your writing skills and those talents will take you on a life-long journey--the poem itself is indeed a deep one...and a few may be able to relate to it--likewise, as with the poem itself, there is also 'hope' for those who keeps pushing forward by taking positive strides on their own paths--good and well written!! :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
It's nice to see you share your writing talents here...another reason why I've been suggesting for you to get into writing workshops...even then, more people will be able to appreciate your beautiful talents in writing-- ;)

Continue with your writing skills and those talents will take you on a life-long journey--the poem itself is indeed a deep one...and a few may be able to relate to it--likewise, as with the poem itself, there is also 'hope' for those who keeps pushing forward by taking positive strides on their own paths--good and well written!! :thumb:

thank you! and yes i would like to join some sort of a workshop. i love to share my work, but sometimes think they would be to confusing for people to understand. maybe more will come here, who knows!! love ya!!

Wow! great poem!

You may have touched inner feeling more than you realize!
I am sure there are plenty of people feel that way.

Hey Steph? Great poem, I love how you created poems and stories. ;)

Keep up the good work girly :hug:

thank you cheri and dhb for posting a reply, it means a lot more to me when people let me know how they feel bout my work. writing is my life and i dont know where i would be without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back