Shooting at Ft Hood; 7 dead, 20+wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't explained. You said you know but show it.

I don't need to show, you are very sneaky.

Kokonut, perhaps you should read Jihad on wikipedia before you assume that all jihaddists are murderers.

He is just right wing mormon so he made assume that all jihaddist are bad.

Jihadists are bad if use it for terrorist purposes. Again, what is jihad? Honestly I am questioning this that you even know what it mean.

Jihadists are bad if use it for terrorist purposes. Again, what is jihad? Honestly I am questioning this that you even know what it mean.

why demand an answer to your question when you do not answer our questions especially mine? :hmm:

Kokonut...two words : Shut up.

Anyway, It appears that he hasn't even been charged with double homicide yet...as they said he is already charged with 13 counts, INCLUDING a pregnant woman but they still leave the baby out? Hmmm...don't tell me they are going soft on him?

Steel, you're not the moderator here. So, kindly refrain from such outbursts.

He is just right wing mormon so he made assume that all jihaddist are bad.

Please don't imply that all LDS people are right wing, or that any of us would be prejudiced. It is just as offensive to believe to say that as it is to say that all Muslims are terrorists. It's not ok to judge ANYONE's religon.

Please don't imply that all LDS people are right wing, or that any of us would be prejudiced. It is just as offensive to believe to say that as it is to say that all Muslims are terrorists. It's not ok to judge ANYONE's religon.

He was referring to Glenn Beck.

He was referring to Glenn Beck.

I don't care who he meant. Please do not try to disparage an entire group of people based on the actions of one. That is the definition of prejudice. (And it is exactly what idiots do to Muslims)

Calling Hasan, who is a Muslim, a terrorist is not the same thing.

I don't care who he meant. Please do not try to disparage an entire group of people based on the actions of one. That is the definition of prejudice. (And it is exactly what idiots do to Muslims)

Right. However it was an insidious attempt to compare kokonut to Glenn Beck since their ideologies are along the same line.

However you are right about the prejudice thing... I know a lot of people that judge Mormoms based on Glenn Beck's TV show. :\

Right. However it was an insidious attempt to compare kokonut to Glenn Beck since their ideologies are along the same line.

However you are right about the prejudice thing... I know a lot of people that judge Mormoms based on Glenn Beck's TV show. :\

now you (only to those who have negative image of Arabs/Muslim/Islam/etc) know they (Arabs/Muslim/Islam/etc) feel.

Calling LDS people right wing nuts IS the same as calling a Muslim a terrorist. Some are, many are not.

I called it in the singular form...one person...not the entire Muslim community. So there is a difference here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back