Sheriff Joe offers to house illegals in "Tent City"

You said auto theft.

I'm just give a definition of "NONVIOLENT CRIME", so auto theft fits in those category, so you went ahead to make additional, so I made final statement - I doubt about felony nonviolent crime will going to be released, but I will quite surprised if they did.

Well, what's joke.

I'm just give a definition of "NONVIOLENT CRIME", so auto theft fits in those category, so you went ahead to make additional, so I made final statement - I doubt about felony nonviolent crime will going to be released, but I will quite surprised if they did.

Well, what's joke.

uh.... felony is not a "nonviolent" crime....

uh.... felony is not a "nonviolent" crime....

Some of non-violent crimes are felony - fraud, car theft, grand larceny, tax evasion, that where violence isn't involved.

Some of non-violent crimes are felony - fraud, car theft, grand larceny, tax evasion, that where violence isn't involved.

plenty of spaces at federal prisons for those.

and people usually get hurt in felony crimes like grand larceny and auto theft.

plenty of spaces at federal prisons for those.

and people usually get hurt in felony crimes like grand larceny and auto theft.

Are people got threatened in grand larceny and auto theft?

If it is true, there are additional charge for violence involved, for example, threaten someone to get out of car and drive away - carjacking (violent) and someone goes in gas station to threaten with deadly and demand the money - robbery (violent).

I know that not all nonviolent crimes are victim-free, for example, someone stealing stuff from me - I'm considered as victim.

Are people got threatened in grand larceny and auto theft?
most likely.

If it is true, there are additional charge for violence involved, for example, threaten someone to get out of car and drive away - carjacking (violent) and someone goes in gas station to threaten with deadly and demand the money - robbery (violent).

I know that not all nonviolent crimes are victim-free, for example, someone stealing stuff from me - I'm considered as victim.
ok.

american tax payer will be paying food top health care would it not be more cost effective send them back....you have alot gang problems if stick everyone in tent.
this guy got some radical views and for many crimes tent city good idea but not sure putting mexicans in them is answer

Why should we cut aid to families that live here legally, and use the money to feed illegal immigrants? All you Tea Party wannabes should be furious at the thought of it. Don't you want to ship them out? Or are you enjoying the benefits of employing them for low wages?

Along with the pinky undies...make 'em wear pinky hair bows in their hair...no hair?...then a big pinky bow around their necks....Jails and prisons over-crowded?...Perhaps we need to put them into Hot Air Balloons...even below the surface into the deep sea.....Seems it cost over $100 each a day for their upkeep!....

What is wrong with tents? Many of our military folks sleep in them. Tons of folks sleep in them for a hobby. I slept in them while working in storm areas.

This is the example the sheriff gives and with lack of other information it sounds perfectly reasonable. However, our soldiers are given much more than just a tent while at the prison you are not given other supplies such as long johns or well made sleeping bag. You really can't compare what our service members get to what these people get.

And, given the lack of privacy I would wonder how much crime goes on in the tents.

Furthermore, I'd bet mentally ill/disabled people(deaf included) are serving more than just a sentence there.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Maricopa County Jail Ringmaster

Along with the pinky undies...make 'em wear pinky hair bows in their hair...no hair?...then a big pinky bow around their necks....Jails and prisons over-crowded?...Perhaps we need to put them into Hot Air Balloons...even below the surface into the deep sea.....Seems it cost over $100 each a day for their upkeep!....

not pink,you give them pair trousers one size bigger,rr it trend set up in a newyork prison means available....unfortunatly i cant make my son wear right size he such an innocent,walking around cardiff like that bad idea

We could buy a few of those pot canons and use those to shoot them back!

This is the example the sheriff gives and with lack of other information it sounds perfectly reasonable. However, our soldiers are given much more than just a tent while at the prison you are not given other supplies such as long johns or well made sleeping bag. You really can't compare what our service members get to what these people get.

And, given the lack of privacy I would wonder how much crime goes on in the tents.

Furthermore, I'd bet mentally ill/disabled people(deaf included) are serving more than just a sentence there.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Maricopa County Jail Ringmaster

My ex-gf went to prison for attempting to stab a child care supervisor at the school for the deaf. She was given 9 years but was reduced to 6 months in prison and 9 years parole. This was in 1999.

Back