shel90

Merde.. the probing mofo alien is back!?!?!?! DAMN!!!! Stop the freaking presses!!! LOL kidding BBNT how the fawk have ya been and where the hell were ya hiding?? up a rabbit's butt?? LOL good to see ya back in here man...

AND oo what were ya trying to woo Shel?? LOL... kidding folks!!

BBNT =
owned9wz.jpg

:laugh2: purrfect picture.

bbnt was owned at birth by a roll of the genetic dice that makes Miss P look like a Clearinghouse Sweepstakes winner. They say his penis so small that it technically qualifies as a third nipple.

when you can part ur hair with ur tounge it doesn't matter how big
you are

What a hilarous thread! At first I thought it was created to wish me a Happy Birthday and was puzzled about it since my Bday isn't until April. Then, I read the first post and thought "cool, another one of my friends in on AD." However, as I got questioned by BBNT about my background, I just bust out laughing thinking a thread was created for me by mistaken identity!!!

Love all the comments aboyt BBNT being owned..lol

Is it possible that you have multi personality disorder and you are
the person I thought you were?

Is it possible that you have multi personality disorder and you are
the person I thought you were?

That's a first that anyone has ever said that to me! :lol:

I am not playing games...honestly, I was never roommates with a JJ....was roommates with Russ, Kevin, April, Kari, Marilyn, Cristina, Dan, Laura, Alma, and Jimmy. If any of them are JJ, then I wasnt aware of it. :)

That's a first that anyone has ever said that to me! :lol:

I am not playing games...honestly, I was never roommates with a JJ....was roommates with Russ, Kevin, April, Kari, Marilyn, Cristina, Dan, Laura, Alma, and Jimmy. If any of them are JJ, then I wasnt aware of it. :)

Maybe it's the same as at movie where when the woman sleeps she had a whole other life with a differant family?

Back