Share our diet foods what we eat everyday

I rather to not make a list what I eat... two reasons: 1) Too radical for most of people lol. 2) I consume quite lot of meats and 'good' fats that can make vegetarians cringe in horror ;)

Ohh Im so curious! I bet it cant be that crazy, cuz I saw on Ripley's that a guy had to eat rotten food, with stinking flies on it for his special condition! :eek:

Magatsu said:
I rather to not make a list what I eat... two reasons: 1) Too radical for most of people lol. 2) I consume quite lot of meats and 'good' fats that can make vegetarians cringe in horror ;)

I ate white meat 2 - 3 times a week and red meat once to twice a month.

I cant live without meat.

I would be interesting to know what you eat everyday - no matter either it's heathly or not. perhaps I can learn from you or others here.

BewitchedKitten said:
Ohh Im so curious! I bet it cant be that crazy, cuz I saw on Ripley's that a guy had to eat rotten food, with stinking flies on it for his special condition! :eek:

Oh no! It would risk your healthy if you eat raw meat. :eek:

12th January, 2005

I took thyroid hormones tablet as usual and wait 30 minutes before breakfast begin.

I ate 1 full grain roll, butter & homemade orange marmlade, 2 cups of black coffee today. :lol:

Magatsu said:

I'm with you....I used to not eat a lot of meat and my diet was horribly unhealthy. I've since cut out the junk and eat more meat and veggies. I've never felt better in my life.

Meat does the body good ;)

True, Taylor!
That's why I need meat to strength my body.

Here is my lunch time (12.00 noon)

Lunch time:
Drink 500ml black currant yoghurt milk (1,5% fat)

I will have cup of black coffee soon then few hours later then 2 kiwis.

Evening snack? I'll look at fridge when I'm home after work.

Magatsu said:

We used to raise pigs and eat them. Now I could not let my husband raise one cuz I get so upset when they put them down.

Evening snack:

I ate 2 wheat rolls with butter, cheese & onion at 5.30 pm.

Today is 8.36pm

I drink hot chocolate and look around posts here. :lol: (because I ride with bicycle 4 km with cool weather to store to buy milk and rolls for tomorrow, that´s why I deserve a hot chocolate drink). :lol:

Today, I had a bowl of Fruit Loops for breakfast w/ skim milk.. but hub ate half of it, argh.

I had several sunflower seeds for lunch.

For dinner, I might make quesadillas! :popcorn:

My *ideal* meal plan for the day...(when I can actually stick to one)

Breakfast:

bagel or rye toast with light cream cheese or a bowl of cereal with banana
coffee
juice or milk

Lunch:

A low fat frozen entree or a sandwich

Dinner:

A low fat frozen entree

Snack:

light popcorn and a diet soda

Mind you, this is my ideal. I rarely eat this way. :lol:

I just checked myself at the hospital tonight, and was shocked to see that I weigh 197 pounds. Two months ago, I was 220. 23 pounds or 11 kilos in two months sounds too radical to me, but I have been walking a lot with my two jobs, LOL. Also, with two jobs, it keeps me from pigging out on bad food. However, during the Xmas vacation, I ate lots and lots of chocolate and was surprised to see that I still weigh under 200.

Today, I ate:

Breakfast: toast with jam and coffee
Lunch: noodle soup with shrimps
Dinner: hamburger with french fries (like 10 pieces) and water
Ate a few chocolate candies leftover from Xmas season in offices. Heh heh

LOL, Kuiji75. I know what you mean. I dont want to check it but I know I gain some weight due Xmas and New Year Eve. I notice something tight with jeans when I am going to wear for go to work. I made diet every year after Xmas and New Year. :giggle:
Took thyroid hormones pill as usual.

Here is my breakfast:
Just drink hot chocolate

Break time:
2 Kiwi

Lunch time:
homemade mincemeat roll, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravey (overleft from yesterday where my hubby cooked for my sons)

Evening snack
Sliced turkey sausage with raw onion sandwiches

5 cups of Peppermint tea

Breakfast: 2 bowls of fruit loop

Lunch: Oatmeal

Dinner: I wanna try this recipie that I think my hub would love... its bbq sauce, chicken and pineapple over rice :)

Back