Share A Strange Idea

earthfirst

Reaction score
Anyone... got a strange idea to share?

My Strange Idea

What if.... everybody's face is the 1970s smiley face. You know this kind of face :) . Yup, everybody's face looks like that. No hair. No pimples. No dimple. No eyebrown. No nothing. Just two black dots and a smile on a yellow face.

Boy, would everybody be damn happy all the time? Will everyone develop a smiling syndrome? That everybody smile constantly day and night, and awake and asleep?

Oh, there goes another smiley face.

Hi Earthfirst,

To answer your question, unfortunately, I don't have any strange ideas to share. But it is interesting what you said. I can't imagine what a smiley life would be like, but being happy all the times is a positive thing. :mrgreen:

I hate the smiley face.......... I want to smack it......its not natural to be that happy and smiley all the time...I will train my cat to attack the smiley face

I hate when people usually say "smile" after the end of sentence, or even worse, every sentences! AAGghhhh

Originally posted by e
I hate when people usually say "smile" after the end of sentence, or even worse, every sentences! AAGghhhh

I agree with you!! It's really annoying!

Originally posted by e

Welcome to the Deaf world, Elyse. Smile. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by e

i've a agree with you too.....

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I agree with you!! It's really annoying!

Yeah. It is annoying when someone says smile all the time. SMILE! (hehe).

It doesn't hurt to say smile once in a while, tho'

it will be werid to see smile and happy all the time. It gotta be bored!!!!!!!!!!! I rather to see MILLIONS emotions from deafies no matter which one mad,happy,sad, and more. it is fun to know the person have a feelings!!!!!!

would it be nice if we had 1970's last longer to now and so that we would have been loved and peace.... :)

Back