shadowlands haunted place

SNOWJACKASS

Reaction score
i dont know if yall have seen this before or not so check it out in your area to see if you do see it before or not i have see the real one happen in ncsd school damn it does freak me out few of times....

Morganton - The Deaf School - Main Building - There is a woman who killed in about 1850-1900. She always walk thought longest hall and stopped and looked at mirror and brushed her long hair if students saw her she will disappear quickly...she wear very white dress and her hair is light red/brown...

Morganton - The Deaf School - Main Building - Clock Tower - A hazy figure in the shape of a girl was seen moving slowly across the doorway.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

scroll down to your home state find your hometown to see if you heard or not good lucky!!!

SNOWJACKASS said:
i dont know if yall have seen this before or not so check it out in your area to see if you do see it before or not i have see the real one happen in ncsd school damn it does freak me out few of times....

Morganton - The Deaf School - Main Building - There is a woman who killed in about 1850-1900. She always walk thought longest hall and stopped and looked at mirror and brushed her long hair if students saw her she will disappear quickly...she wear very white dress and her hair is light red/brown...

Morganton - The Deaf School - Main Building - Clock Tower - A hazy figure in the shape of a girl was seen moving slowly across the doorway.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

scroll down to your home state find your hometown to see if you heard or not good lucky!!!

mb_picture.jpg

This is restored Main Building.

You know what? I grew up and graduated there. Not only girl existed...I heard there's a libarian lurking around old libaray. Also, NCSD had a small graveyard near Henderson Hall, a dorm for Jeter Hall (jr high school). They dated back to early 1900s.
And NCSD had Main Building restored few years ago. Everything replaced and repainted.
Ghost girl? Never see her around Main Building.

Last edited:
yes that right... tha was time when there is no boy dorm down the road so all of boy have to move to that girl bulding main so girl have to live on the left buliding and boy have to left on the right buliding that was happen between 2 to 4am in morining few of friend of mine and me happen walk by and somehow open the door and you see white shine out somewhere in living room and it just disappear one to two sec so it just freak out of them and me.. we thought it was nothing happen but it does happen to them what they saw and we have same storied what we saw... and yes i remmy about jeter hall that have down the road where grave at... right by the down the road next to diner i have heard many differnet storied from supervior. i dont know if there any true storied about that. that is soo werid..... so what year you grad. i grad 93 that time..[QUOTE=Deathpit]
mb_picture.jpg

This is restored Main Building.

You know what? I grew up and graduated there. Not only girl existed...I heard there's a libarian lurking around old libaray. Also, NCSD had a small graveyard near Henderson Hall, a dorm for Jeter Hall (jr high school). They dated back to early 1900s.
And NCSD had Main Building restored few years ago. Everything replaced and repainted.
Ghost girl? Never see her around Main Building.[/QUOTE]

SNOWJACKASS said:
what year you grad. i grad 93 that time..

I graduated in 2001. I never had a chance to see ghost girl at Main Building during its restoring process. I still want to get inside Main Building and do some ghost hunting.

I worked at an office on Oregon School for the Deaf campus. My office was in the basement of a former supertindent's house.

For three years while working there, I swear I could feel a presence there. I worked alone often and would look up as if I thought someone was there but I looked up to see nothing. I felt cold air or breeze over me a few times. Many times when I enter my office, I could feel that someone was there. I would look around to see if my things were touched or not. I sometimes ran out of the office as the feeling was too intense to handle.

I looked up the history archives and found out that the house was built on a former Indian burial grounds and the supertindent himself died in that house. I don't know if its the Indians or supertindent who was scaring the daylights out of me.

Hmm... I checked under Rochester, NY. I don't see anything I want to check out. Heh!

Back