Sex on first date?

Do you have sex on first date?

• Total voters
I don't put out till the third date.

Brian said:
The best way is to wait until you are married. :) I know a lot of people regret having sex before marriage.

Dude, you're weak and suffering. Great sex is great, but bad sex is like a peanut better and jelly sandwish!

BabyPhat21 said:
do you have sex on first date? I think the relationship is doomed when that happens....
i was a good boy.. dated my ex a few time s and then we did.. it was worth the wait but she was a wrong one ..duh me !

Brian said:
The best way is to wait until you are married. :) I know a lot of people regret having sex before marriage.

I agree....people have told me the same thing...they regretted having sex before marriage.

Besides having sex with someone you really don't know is very risky (like a veneral disease that you don't know about or even ended up getting pregnant by someone accidently -- those birth control devices are not 100% proof of preventing pregnancy), even on the 3rd date! It's better to know the person and to take it slow....then when you know he/she is the right one, they can get married then have sex.

Brian, No, you are NOT weak and suffering as someone pointed out...you are being smart. :)

Sex is like a "package" that is meant to be opened for the spouse....Like a special present. It's worth waiting for in marriage...to show that you respect and honor the person's feelings and his/her body. It's a very excellent choice of a wedding gift for each other. :)

Don't throw away something you'll regret.

"I know nothing about sex because I was always married." -Zsa Zsa Gabor

i vote said NO!

i have to tried getting sex with my another ex-boyfriend because i wont tell my parents about that! and i wont tell my dad about that! i cant tell you about that! and when my mother went to work i got my shirt explosives off show my ex-boyfriend of my breast how looks my breast! and my mom got shock! for SAKES! i got upset! and i told my friend about what happend of i got explosives on my breast to my another ex-boyfriend he wanted to show my breasts and my friend got SHOCK! but my family show my breast makes me sick and embrassment i hates it!

Sara Boyce

Meg said:
Shirt explosives? Clarify that, pls? Never heard of it.

yes!

i never tell my parents about i got show my breasts to my second ex-boyfriend but he wanted see my BREASTS i said ok! on the web-cam!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
yes!

i never tell my parents about i got show my breasts to my second ex-boyfriend but he wanted see my BREASTS i said ok! on the web-cam!

Sara Boyce

Sara honey, it isn't wise to show your body on webcam. Sex is sacred. Save it for that person special enough to respect you. Men online with webcams who ask you to reveal your intimate parts aren't always genuine.

I d hate to see you hurt as you sound very innocent.

I vote yes cause Im still pervert! Anyway that is how I ended up have my own beloved son! Sure I met my gf then almost exact 12 months later I have my son... We are STILL together 5 years. Having my son really changed who I am, and I am damn grateful that it happened even though sometimes I wish it had not happened.

Please note, I am not encouraging this to anyone. I think it has alot to do with fate, and I think it is best to let fate fall in your hands rather push it over the edge.

Brian said:
You mean exploiting your breasts?

yeah of course!

my second ex-boyfriend asked me to show the breast but i wont tell my parents about that! they my mom got SHOCK on the computer im really upset about that!

Sara Boyce

Meg said:
Sara honey, it isn't wise to show your body on webcam. Sex is sacred. Save it for that person special enough to respect you. Men online with webcams who ask you to reveal your intimate parts aren't always genuine.

I d hate to see you hurt as you sound very innocent.

i second that meggie!! cuz men get a kick out of this.. sheesh :ugh:

DoVip is only 10 yrs old? Already have sex, you think? Hmmm

C.C.Sinned said:
Sure you do there is just nobody there to share it with you... :rofl: I couldn't resist :rofl:

diehardbiker65 said:
DoVip is only 10 yrs old? Already have sex, you think? Hmmm
OOOOPs I thought he was older till I check His Birthday Thanks for the info DHB. I will look into Birthday Before I do a :sure: Joke... :Oops: Sorry DoVip!!! :Oops:

your welcum!

C.C.Sinned said:
OOOOPs I thought he was older till I check His Birthday Thanks for the info DHB. I will look into Birthday Before I do a :sure: Joke... :Oops: Sorry DoVip!!! :Oops:

DoVip, are you actually 9 years old? *confused* recalling these poems you wrote back then...

ROFLMAO! No, I'm not 10. because it was joke a long time ago. Actually, I'm 19 years old. Alright, I will change my profile for birthday. Lol

Back