Serious!!!

LisaMarie

Reaction score
I know I havent been on AD for a while but I want to vent this out to all of you. I'm getting really FED UP with this.
I have made some new friends from this and I do keep in touch with some of you via aim, yahoo, and text on the cell phone.
I got many, many, and many negatives stories about AD.. Such as how have you treat them so awful such as back-stabbing, spreading the personal informtions, gossiping, and start the sh*t about the person whoever u want to stabbing their back. STOP! that is not COOL! Especially a person spreading this certain person's personal information to other and annoying somebody about their personal life informtions such as calling the employer, inspecting, and so on! tht is STALKER! PERIOD! thats NOT COOL! Come on! WAke up! you have a life.. DO something meaningful with your life.. dont sit your butt and start the sh*t gossiping!! Say something nice to other... PLEASE! Lifes too short to deal with those stupid and worthless drama! Think about it, please! :ty:

Yeah.. I know.. that why i wouldn't make friend from here AD. I only got have great friends in real life . Why do i need make more new friend from this internet world . I got learned because of someone whom i met from other forum, realised this person been tattle tales to others about my personal's life i went oh geezh ! and had called the police over this person. And from there never again . Smile ... we all does made mistakes from time to time ..

Have a nice day :wave:

I am with you too. Great Vent!!! I hate something like this and it is not COOL!!! That is why I only post the positive thread so I wouldn't feel bad about anything unless I have to vent!!

:hug:

I know I havent been on AD for a while but I want to vent this out to all of you. I'm getting really FED UP with this.
I have made some new friends from this and I do keep in touch with some of you via aim, yahoo, and text on the cell phone.
I got many, many, and many negatives stories about AD.. Such as how have you treat them so awful such as back-stabbing, spreading the personal informtions, gossiping, and start the sh*t about the person whoever u want to stabbing their back. STOP! that is not COOL! Especially a person spreading this certain person's personal information to other and annoying somebody about their personal life informtions such as calling the employer, inspecting, and so on! tht is STALKER! PERIOD! thats NOT COOL! Come on! WAke up! you have a life.. DO something meaningful with your life.. dont sit your butt and start the sh*t gossiping!! Say something nice to other... PLEASE! Lifes too short to deal with those stupid and worthless drama! Think about it, please! :ty:

Wow, I didn't know that.. Why would they do that??
I understand it is not so cool. I agree with you.

Peace,
Star

Wow... I had been in here for few months.. I did not have any problems.. Liza Marie I do understand how you feel.. and i dont blame you...

Last week I did had one problem with ond of AD:ers.. that person is from othe country.. I was surprised that person found my two email addresses and threatened me in emails and also in Private message... I reported to Alex with a proof.. Now everything is quiet... I put that person on block and also in ingore list...

You are right things like you said needed to be stopped...

I often make good comments here ... I don't use the negatives here. All I want to hear good things about life in general. We are family no matter what. Most important - we must respect each others in this AD. I enjoy reading here ... be open minded. Keep my mind busy everyday! I don't know you all here but oh well.

LisaMarie,
Honestly... I have no idea what r u so upset and angrily blunting to AD'ers front of public here..? Why do that? Simple is report to Alex or mod whoever can handle it your file complaints.. Pure ol'e simple! I'm sorry, I can understand how do you feel... If I hear someone who behind me back.. I don't give that person crap stories about me.. let person go talk talk full of poison story.. until realized themselves will come conquestion poorly!

For everyone!(General)

Reality vs Real life.....
are full moron same report status: Nobody perfect lives on this planet..

How can you handle straighten forward? (Means 110% honest person all the time sort of "perfect" pure non-sin!)
My answer: Doubt! *coughing* Wha.. a joke!

How can you live white lie?
My answer: Yes, Out there peoples are always live with white lie some of reason their protect faces! Yes... There's will come hurt peoples' lives! Their problem.. not mine.. I'm speaking my open can bring straight it out as my POV.. ok.. Don't dare you assume am I liar permantly... that's fine by me then you can accusing me.. go ahead... enjoy yourself!

Why do you care being posting here everyday?
My answer: Obvouisly you cannot leave AD reason you're addict and become more gossip behind their backs.. that your choice to come here AD.. Not my business.. Least you have to respect anyone. Do you expecting anyone trust you?
My answer: Netural reason not my business.. I'd rather stay netural that way.. Should I talk about your personal life wha.. heck am I talking to? How can I know you more than 110?
My answer: No.. why care?
I come AD for my enjoyment to meeting rest of you all guys and feedback pro vs con.. I have fewer freinds who from AD.. That is it.. I do not need more extra another friends.. Just want be "netural friends peroid"

Why everyone who complain and pointing finger anyone whoever is "reality" contuine whining.. who fault spill your own breath.. means YOU HAVE PROBLEM! why you tell person about other personal lives? who started it you did.. why you carry quite personal out of your life? Stay in your privacy personal and not bring out release your personal on interent as reality!

Just My point it out for you...
btw good luck!

LisaMarie,
Honestly... I have no idea what r u so upset and angrily blunting to AD'ers front of public here..? Why do that? Simple is report to Alex or mod whoever can handle it your file complaints.. Pure ol'e simple! I'm sorry, I can understand how do you feel... If I hear someone who behind me back.. I don't give that person crap stories about me.. let person go talk talk full of poison story.. until realized themselves will come conquestion poorly!

For everyone!(General)

Reality vs Real life.....
are full moron same report status: Nobody perfect lives on this planet..

How can you handle straighten forward? (Means 110% honest person all the time sort of "perfect" pure non-sin!)
My answer: Doubt! *coughing* Wha.. a joke!

How can you live white lie?
My answer: Yes, Out there peoples are always live with white lie some of reason their protect faces! Yes... There's will come hurt peoples' lives! Their problem.. not mine.. I'm speaking my open can bring straight it out as my POV.. ok.. Don't dare you assume am I liar permantly... that's fine by me then you can accusing me.. go ahead... enjoy yourself!

Why do you care being posting here everyday?
My answer: Obvouisly you cannot leave AD reason you're addict and become more gossip behind their backs.. that your choice to come here AD.. Not my business.. Least you have to respect anyone. Do you expecting anyone trust you?
My answer: Netural reason not my business.. I'd rather stay netural that way.. Should I talk about your personal life wha.. heck am I talking to? How can I know you more than 110?
My answer: No.. why care?
I come AD for my enjoyment to meeting rest of you all guys and feedback pro vs con.. I have fewer freinds who from AD.. That is it.. I do not need more extra another friends.. Just want be "netural friends peroid"

Why everyone who complain and pointing finger anyone whoever is "reality" contuine whining.. who fault spill your own breath.. means YOU HAVE PROBLEM! why you tell person about other personal lives? who started it you did.. why you carry quite personal out of your life? Stay in your privacy personal and not bring out release your personal on interent as reality!

Just My point it out for you...
btw good luck!

me? i dont have any problem at all. I'm just simply to remind people to REALIZE how they have treat each other. Simpy input. I've not point any fingers at anyone. I'm just here to REMIND people not to do this and that. Since u say we have live with many white lies and not being perfect. Exactly and why do you want to contiune this on this AD? Why add more problems? Think about it

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

guilty.

please, folks, let s not be hypocrites here. you all are guilty of gossip :ugh3:

sorry to disappoint you but I DONT gossip! I'm just here to R E M I N D people to THINK before say something that CAN cause PROBLEMS. Ya dig?

I often make good comments here ... I don't use the negatives here. All I want to hear good things about life in general. We are family no matter what. Most important - we must respect each others in this AD. I enjoy reading here ... be open minded. Keep my mind busy everyday! I don't know you all here but oh well.

KEEP IT UP! We need more of you! Serious!! We need some more postive people like you!

Last week I did had one problem with ond of AD:ers.. that person is from othe country.. I was surprised that person found my two email addresses and threatened me in emails and also in Private message... I reported to Alex with a proof.. Now everything is quiet... I put that person on block and also in ingore list...

You are right things like you said needed to be stopped...

EXACTLY! That is what I'm trying to wake people up! DONT DO THIS! PERIOD! I'm so sorry you have to deal with this but GLAD things worked out! :)

"LisaMarie,
Honestly... I have no idea what r u so upset and angrily blunting to AD'ers front of public here..? Why do that? Simple is report to Alex or mod whoever can handle it your file complaints.. Pure ol'e simple! I'm sorry, I can understand how do you feel... If I hear someone who behind me back.. I don't give that person crap stories about me.. let person go talk talk full of poison story.. until realized themselves will come conquestion poorly!"

I'm not speaking of myself having problems. I'm speaking of somebody else. They kept on coming to me and I do FEEL them! Its awful.. Nobody has stabbed my back so far The reason I'm being blunt is because PEOPLE DO NEED TO WAKE UP and realize what they REALLY DID!

Sorry to hear that u feel that way...

I have no idea! ! :eek3:

So far, Everything is fine with me this AD.

Hope everything will work out for u... Good luck..:fingersx:

M-:afro:

Sorry to hear that u feel that way...

I have no idea! ! :eek3:

So far, Everything is fine with me this AD.

Hope everything will work out for u... Good luck..:fingersx:

M-:afro:

Its not about me. I'm just simply to remind people. Please read careful :) but thanks Everything is fine with me at this AD also. I'm just helping a couple friends out.

Back