Sense of smell

I'm not sure I have a good sense of smell, but I truly cannot stand the smell of cheese after it's been opened (and refrigerated) about 2 days. So my cheese always has to be fresh.

My sense of smell is okay/norm. The only time I feel weird is when I can smell women when theyre on their period sometimes I can smell it. I asked one before she was embarrased so I never mention it again. I dont smell it on all women im around just certain few. Idk if its a norm thing or not.

Thanks for the post everyone but please keep it to what I was asking..

I was talking about while cooking/baking, can you tell it's done and be correct.

I am not talking about sense of smell in everyday life.

Thanks for the post everyone but please keep it to what I was asking..

I was talking about while cooking/baking, can you tell it's done and be correct.

I am not talking about sense of smell in everyday life.

Yes and no. If I'm cooking/baking something and stay in the kitchen I can't smell it at all or when it gets close to being done but if I bake something say a pizza or cake and leave the kitchen to do something else and just time it on my cell when I walk back in I can smell that its done or burnt if left too long.

I don't cook enough to answer the question, but I have jabberwockys curse .. I asked somebody if they smelled the iron in the air. Only to find they were the source.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back