Senate bill 1867

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bill is exactually why the American people must defend, to death, the right to beat arms.

"Exactually"? Whose arms would you like to beat?:laugh2: Is that anything like "beating a dead horse to death"?

Ron Paul voted Nay of course. :D
Senate vote list?

Um, that was Sen. Rand Paul of KY, not Rep. Ron Paul of TX.

It's in the family, though. :lol:

Yeah, but I can definitely see Ron Paul being a big Ayn Rand fan.

Shortend to Rand from Randy by his wife in honor of "Ayn"?

You keep replying, but not addessing the question.
:confused:

I posted more than once that his name has nothing to do with Ayn Rand. I don't know how to make it more clear. I also provided you the link.

There is also a youtube link where Rand himself puts to rest the rumor that he was named for the author. However, it didn't have captions, so I didn't include it. I will now, for your benefit: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ04fmj9oc[/ame]

One more time.

Randall Paul (aka "Randy" and "Rand") was not named or nicknamed for the author Ayn Rand.

Ron and Rand freely admit that they admire the author, and have read her books, but no one in their family is named for her.

Why the obsession about this?

:confused:

I posted more than once that his name has nothing to do with Ayn Rand. I don't know how to make it more clear. I also provided you the link.

There is also a youtube link where Rand himself puts to rest the rumor that he was named for the author. However, it didn't have captions, so I didn't include it. I will now, for your benefit: Rand Paul on Ayn Rand and his name - YouTube

One more time.

Randall Paul (aka "Randy" and "Rand") was not named or nicknamed for the author Ayn Rand.
Ron and Rand freely admit that they admire the author, and have read her books, but no one in their family is named for her.

Why the obsession about this?

How can you possibly know this? The fact that they freely admit that they admire her has volumes to say about their political philosophies. That is why it is important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back