Self Introduction:

CoolMikey

Reaction score
Hi everyone especially pretty ladies from Texas - Either from Houson, Austin or Dallas. :wave:
I am CoolMikey and residing in Houston. Would like to chat and meet with friends in Houston, Austin or Dallas and get to know Single or Divorced Ladies for friendship and LTR. Looking forward to read from interesting Ladies.:cool2:

Welcome aboard, CoolMikey! Hope you enjoy your stay. :wave:

She was definitely being sarcastic about being a lady killer, don't worry too much. :laugh2:

Hello AllDeaf Members,
Thanks for re-welcoming me. Actually I have been a Registered User since March 2012 and have been on the Forum ON and OFF as well have posted and Welcomed others.
To you, (ohmylight), I am NOT a 'Lady killer' as you are joking but a Serious DEAF Professional. Ok.
Thanks again to those re-welcoming me and wishing you ALL on AllDeaf a joyous Christmas Holidays and Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year, 2014. Blessings and Best.
-CoolMikey. :).

Hello AllDeaf Members,
Thanks for re-welcoming me. Actually I have been a Registered User since March 2012 and have been on the Forum ON and OFF as well have posted and Welcomed others.
To you, (ohmylight), I am NOT a 'Lady killer' as you are joking but a Serious DEAF Professional. Ok.
Thanks again to those re-welcoming me and wishing you ALL on AllDeaf a joyous Christmas Holidays and Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year, 2014. Blessings and Best.
-CoolMikey. :).

Question for you: What do you think of this AD site? Do you really enjoy reading others' posts for your education and pleasure? :)

Hi everyone especially pretty ladies from Texas - Either from Houson, Austin or Dallas. :wave:
I am CoolMikey and residing in Houston. Would like to chat and meet with friends in Houston, Austin or Dallas and get to know Single or Divorced Ladies for friendship and LTR. Looking forward to read from interesting Ladies.:cool2:

Are you looking for Relationship and marriage Forum? That is what posters, especially females, thought you were looking for some interesting ladies.

If you are interest in any topic on the forum. Then you are welcome here, even you are back here again after a long or short absent on this forum.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Just keep on reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

Hi Mikey!
Welcome to the crazy world of alldeaf :)
Have fun around

Hi Callisto & Reba,
Happy New Year and Thanks for your Welcome Message. Though been around and away from the AD forum due to busy work and Professional commitments. Hope you all have a Wonderful Holidays. Best Wishes for Success in your Endeavors. Stay Well and be Blessed. Cheers. :).

Hi Callisto & Reba,
Happy New Year and Thanks for your Welcome Message. Though been around and away from the AD forum due to busy work and Professional commitments. Hope you all have a Wonderful Holidays. Best Wishes for Success in your Endeavors. Stay Well and be Blessed. Cheers. :).
A blessed new year to you, too. :)

Back