seeking

Mars.... no way you are able to find a true love via internet.... go and socialize with deafies.. one day you will be able to find LOVE...

Mars.... no way you are able to find a true love via internet.... go and socialize with deafies.. one day you will be able to find LOVE...

Never say never...no offense but my friend met her husband thru an online dating service. They have been married for 5 years now and really happy. Never know...

It may not be the BEST avenue to use to find a mate though.

Mars.... no way you are able to find a true love via internet.

I disagree with you there, Look at Sweetheart and Seq they've met through the internet and still together, Roadrunner and Angel also met through the internet and they're getting marry next year. I could go on with a load of list of people that have met through the internet, that are still remaining together today. ;)

True love will not be only find in your hometown, that person could be thousand of miles away from you, that could be the person you're been searching for all your life. ;)

I disagree with you there, Look at Sweetheart and Seq they've met through the internet and still together, Roadrunner and Angel also met through the internet and they're getting marry next year. I could go on with a load of list of people that have met through the internet, that are still remaining together today. ;)

True love will not be only find in your hometown, that person could be thousand of miles away from you, that could be the person you're been searching for all your life. ;)

I agree with you. 50 percent internet people can meet and be sucessful and 50 percent internet people can be bad. Also 50 percent peoople meet in person and can be sucessful and 50 percent people meet and turn bad. They are same. Noone are perfect. Some people give false persoonal in internet or meet in person. Some people are not. Same as bad employee or good employee! Love are not very easy! Love, trust and commucation are Key!

date or seeking

never know find one by in a person or internet or e mail or post mail or any where but be sure find the right person have heart love and commentment each other and understanding honest each other till into death apart. that what i am looking for thanks all for feed back.

mark

Last edited by a moderator:
shouldnt post your vp nbr .. if u find someone.. u can always send the person your vp nbr in pm or email.. its more safe that way, ok.. just a thought.. :D

i am 45 male never been married and no kids and looking for long term right chrisitan lady relationship as marrige too.

Back