Seattle Woman, 33, Arrested After "Humping" Lawn Chairs

I'm torn on whether I would put the chair out in alley or add to my scrap heap if it was mine.

I bet that lawn chair was got rid off , you need to wear rubber gloves to pick it up. GROSS!

I'm with you! It can spread something, so not going to wait to find out! I would intentionally destroy it if it was too easy to access or part of apt property.

Yep.. germs and virus spread like crazy... better get rid of it before others get sick from it. I would not want to sit on that chair.

I'm with you! It can spread something, so not going to wait to find out! I would intentionally destroy it if it was too easy to access or part of apt property.

Just like Obama said the other day, Cannabis are no worse than Alcohol...

10525390_10153145194786959_5552140684284920483_n.jpg

No wonder why drinking booze can be dangerous!

womanhumpslawnchairs-585x363.jpg

I can see where she humped it so hard that it broke. Sad

After a couple of hours, would there even be any chair left? :lol:

Just like Obama said the other day, Cannabis are no worse than Alcohol...

10525390_10153145194786959_5552140684284920483_n.jpg

No wonder why drinking booze can be dangerous!

I had a VW bus that was painted all colors , I got it real cheap and only paid
$300 to get it fixed . The guy I was dating knew just what was wrong with it but the seller didn't , he thought it was going to cost a lot of money to fix it.

I think the woman might be on Meth as she could not control herself and did the humping to get the meth off from her. Meth is dangerous drug. Alcohol and meth are not to mix with each other. I would have to meet her and see how she behave like that. It would be very disturbing to watch her behave like that. She would be fighting herself out of the meth. :hmm:

I think the woman might be on Meth as she could not control herself and did the humping to get the meth off from her. Meth is dangerous drug. Alcohol and meth are not to mix with each other. I would have to meet her and see how she behave like that. It would be very disturbing to watch her behave like that. She would be fighting herself out of the meth. :hmm:

Don't bring a lawn chair with you LOL!

Did you notice the woman watch everything the drunk woman did before calling the cops.
I once saw an ad for apartment for rent in California and the ad said no lawn chairs where allowed maybe this is why lawn chairs where not allowed. People where humping them. :giggle:

I would have been nice and invited her in to see the lounger...lol

Back