Seat belt survey

Do you wear your seatbelt?

• All the time, no matter what.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Most of the time, ocasionally forgetting.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 50/50. Sometimes do, sometimes don't.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Rarely, but do sometimes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never, unless the driver demands me to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prostock19

Reaction score
I am just curious about seat belt usage. I notice that most of my deaf friends don't wear their seatbelt cuz they like to be able to turn around and sign and stuff.

I wear mine almost all the time, but sometimes forget if I am just going down the road.

I do wear seat belt most of the time, its a MUST! Once a while I might forgot to put it on if I have lot stuff on my mind like SOOO busy that day so didn't think of to put seat belt on, you know?

Yep, My family raised me to wear it all the time. Every time I drive, I always tell everyone else to put on the belts or get the hell out.

I don't want any of auto accidents where I am the only survivor and feel guilty for being responsible for the deaths on my conscience.

I should have wear.. after i had near death accident back in 1991... but after i had that accident.. i had almost 95% bruises all over my body but the wrost part across my breasts and my hips that where the seat belts.. I still in pain from it.. my left breast is coming back again with small lump.. :eek: (i had it tested, no cancer but just a lump from old injury).. very uncomfortable.. whats more the more you get older, the arthristic are growing.. :/

most of the times, i used to be in car accident, and it was pretty bad, so i learned my lesson to wear seat belts most of the times

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I should have wear.. after i had near death accident back in 1991... but after i had that accident.. i had almost 95% bruises all over my body but the wrost part across my breasts and my hips that where the seat belts.. I still in pain from it.. my left breast is coming back again with small lump.. :eek: (i had it tested, no cancer but just a lump from old injury).. very uncomfortable.. whats more the more you get older, the arthristic are growing.. :/

aww poor you, I hope you get betterr soon :thumb:

by the way, my kids always wear.. because its LAW, if not.. will fined $250 (each).. my kids did remind me to wear.. sometimes i said no cuz it still hurt where the old injury.. i wish the seat belt are nt painful when its in the way.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
aww poor you, I hope you get betterr soon :thumb:

Soon? it wont be better.. its been more than 11 years now... I have to live with the pain than lifeless.. :D

by the way, my kids always wear.. because its LAW, if not.. will fined $250 (each).. my kids did remind me to wear.. sometimes i said no cuz it still hurt where the old injury.. i wish the seat belt are nt painful when its in the way.

yeah for safety reason, it is important to stay alive

Soon? it wont be better.. its been more than 11 years now... I have to live with the pain than lifeless.. :D

awwwwwwwwwww sorry to hear, :grouphug:

Sometimes I forget to wear it, sometimes I do. I always make sure my kids are buckled up, though.

I was in car accident twice and seat belt safe my life... but my 3rd accident now make me wonder should there is a seatbelt on motorcycle or what? cuz I was thrown out of motorcycle nearly 6 month ago when I was rear-end by another car trying to stop but end up rear end me...

YOu know.. I have heard stories that when people got into car accidents, and they were not wearing seat belts and they claimed that not wearing them saved their lives or else they will be trapped in the car burning to death or be killed instantly by something..

Yeah seat belts does save lives but in odd circumstances, it does not..

I must wear seat belts, no matter... And be sure, carry pocket knife with ya. You can cut off and being free. :D

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I was in car accident twice and seat belt safe my life... but my 3rd accident now make me wonder should there is a seatbelt on motorcycle or what? cuz I was thrown out of motorcycle nearly 6 month ago when I was rear-end by another car trying to stop but end up rear end me...

:eek: :shock: whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh boy

Back