Scariest new restaurant foods... Interesting

I missed out on the deep fried pickles at the fair this past weekend.

oh well, time to go downstairs and have a piece of KFC...yum

Hooter's has GREAT fried pickles.

Hooter's ehhhh...not that I'm worried about other women cuz I don't care lol but deep fried pickles other food and girls with big boobs...too much all in one sitting ..good thing we don't have one here anymore grace:) lol

lol don't worry, in my first year classes i had a hooters girl in my classes. she was really nice!

Hooter's ehhhh...not that I'm worried about other women cuz I don't care lol but deep fried pickles other food and girls with big boobs...too much all in one sitting ..good thing we don't have one here anymore grace:) lol

Sounds like my brothers kind of sensory overload lol!

pfft..

lol i dunno whether she'd be enamored by the boobs or the food..lol my guess is the food

I love the fact that I am good at multi tasking. I enjoy the pickles,wings, beer, boobs,smiles and little orange shorts all at the same time. :)

WHILE watching sports on TV!

hooters fried pickles=amazing.

Have any of you tried the KFC Double Down (is that what it's called?!), it's like a chicken sandwich, but instead of having a bun, you have TWO chicken patties?! Google it!

i sincerely wish we had the double down here in canada but we did get the boxmaster. it tried it, i liked it!

I've seen some terrible things on TV, too. There was a guy on some show trying to eat some 6lbs of food, 1lb of beef covered in cheese covered in meaty chili, a HUGE side of cheese fries, and a HUGE milkshake which was really just soft serve with enough milk to suck it through a straw. If he managed to eat it all, he'd get a guitar, but is it really worth making overeating look like a 'challenge'? I feel like he's the opposite of a winner if he wins.

My friend got a quadruple down once... he said he could FEEL his arteries clogging up. *laughs*

Back