Scariest new restaurant foods... Interesting

I don't agree unless one of those meals is all you eat for the entire day. The reality is that even if you eat one of those meals and normal meals the rest of the day you are still consuming more calories than you should and will most likley gain weight as a result.

after eating one of those meals I dont see how a person could even WANT to eat again that same day-- they all look too rich and filling... TOO filling.

I think what he meant is... once in a blue moon.

Like our peasant ancestors: we lived off of milk, beans, grains, roots vegetables, mushrooms, berries and so on; meat, spices and oils were something that only the rich could afford, so to most of the world, meat and fats were "treats." Remember back then, obesity was a symbol of wealth and power.

I don't agree unless one of those meals is all you eat for the entire day. The reality is that even if you eat one of those meals and normal meals the rest of the day you are still consuming more calories than you should and will most likley gain weight as a result.

3500 calories equals one pound.

If you ate one of these meals with (2) 500 calorie meals you would gain less that a half pound after subtracting your daily allowance. If you do that every day you are in trouble. Once a month no problem as long as you exercise a little.

Counting calories: Get back to weight-loss basics - MayoClinic.com

after eating one of those meals I dont see how a person could even WANT to eat again that same day-- they all look too rich and filling... TOO filling.

Unos and Applebees sound good to me... The others though.....I would have to pass.

For some reason i KNEW grace would comment in this thread...lol ..the other day at the fair we had here..she had Deep Fried Oreos!

Lobster BLT pizza looks great!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was salivating over that one!

Alicia, way to spoil the next post I was going to make. YES, I had deep fried Oreos! I thought it was fun! Infact, when I went up to order them, I mentioned I had a death wish.

I've yet to try the deep fried ones but have had a chocolate covered oreo, just last week as a matter of fact. Even for a chocoholic like me, that was a bit much

OMG, if I eat any kind of food listed in above so I'm going be very sick. :roll:

No thanks.

i've seen that before. "Do eat or Don't eat".

i don't like deep "FRIED", way too much greasy FAT....Eeek!.

Last edited:
I think I'll pass all these goodies. One heart bypass surgery is quite enough for me, thank you very much.

I missed out on the deep fried pickles at the fair this past weekend.

oh well, time to go downstairs and have a piece of KFC...yum

I missed out on the deep fried pickles at the fair this past weekend.

oh well, time to go downstairs and have a piece of KFC...yum

Maybe so... but you got the deep fried Oreo!! I'm sure that tops the pickles!! Lol

Back