scared

Smart move. No one should have been hurt phsycially. It is wrong to hit someone as violence is not the answer! he should have sat down and talked to your friend and you separately .. this would havent happened but am glad you found out his true colors. sighs..

sounds like he was just trying to protect you.

but that was a pretty stupid game and it was pretty stupid to hit a girl, also.

but all in all, like banjo said, everyone is at fault here so it's your life and your business.

break up with him or give him another chance. your choice.

Luckysmile23 said:
Smart move. No one should have been hurt phsycially. It is wrong to hit someone as violence is not the answer! he should have sat down and talked to your friend and you separately .. this would havent happened but am glad you found out his true colors. sighs..
her best friend used some violence when she kicked her in the ribs to tell her to stop.

and her b/f smacked her in the face for doing that, as well.

So both girls were hurting eachother and her b/f had to come and slap her in the face for kicking her when she (lil country gal) should know that she would've break her best friend's arms if she keeps on twisting her arms any longer.

So, if you never played the game, he wouldn't smack her in the face for trying to kick her so hard that she would've break her ribs also.

So two girls nearly killed eachother. :roll: no wonder that game was considered stupid. :roll:

but yes, also stupid to smack the girl in the face but at least he should be glad that her g/f is okay but sounds like he's a worried wart thinking that she would've killed her when she kicked her. So in my opinon, he was proably alittle more mature than the girls so he smacked her as an punishment not to do that again.

smacking in the face is not literally as serious as throwing a fist which would obviously hurt more because of the knuckles going through your face.

My mom slapped me in the face before as well as she slapped my sister in the face too when we were misbehaving or whatever like that. :roll: so maybe he got that from his mother also lol

Steel said:
sounds like he was just trying to protect you.

but that was a pretty stupid game and it was pretty stupid to hit a girl, also.

but all in all, like banjo said, everyone is at fault here so it's your life and your business.

break up with him or give him another chance. your choice.
We all know it was everyones fault but i found out some other stuff lke he's an ver angry person who can't control his anger so yea it's just the best choice

getting help

It's easy for all of us to make judgements based on our own experiences. As a teacher of high schoolers as well as a mother of a teenage girl I have found that it's best to have an outside person who is skilled at knowing the right questions to ask and skilled in conflict resolution. Such a person can offer many resolutions to help everyone involved. I'd say the best thing is to go talk to a school counselor or to one of the many free counseling services avaliable in a community. Most teachers can give you insight based on knowing who you are or if they feel that it is beyond their knowledge in how to handle the situation, can point you toward someone who can.I can't tell you how many times my daughter was able to go to a school counselor to deal with differences amongst best friends or peers and things were smoothed over before things got out of hand. Tell the counselor and work it out to see if they feel you need to get parents more involved. or if there's other incidents where your bf hit someone and u don't know about it. Talk to a counselor or an adult you trust so that someone who has personal face to face contact with you has account of what happened. Fairymist

Lil_country_gal said:
He's going bye bye i've decided i shouldn't have to live with the fear of him

Oh wonderful ! I know its very hard for u to think about him sometimes..That s normal but it will go away in someday ! ! Unless u find a something to do and keep u busy and will FORGET abt him in every mins ! :roll:

Back