Scam?

~Heather~

Reaction score
I got this :spam: site from my email...it just seem too true to me and don't know if I should trust that site? Why? Because it doesn't show anything except expects you to subscribe to join their site to find out what is it in there. Don't know if you have heard of this site (Im not advertising) http://deafsuccess.com :dunno:

Yeah, don't bother with it. Good thing I only have allow list for those who can email me, that way i wont get junk emails. :)

Spamming is bad business practice. I wouldn't buy their services if they spammed me. Besides, $15 to get 4 of the magazines a year is a rip-off IMO.

It seems to me that they are affiliated with DeafBase because I get spammed with the silentwireless thing as well. I could be wrong, though.

Yeah, until someone happen to mention about DeafBase so I checked it out and find there's a banner of DeafSuccess on their site. I still will not want to subscribe their magazine like you said $15 a year for 4 -- rip off, I agree. I dont see anything special with DeafBase nor DeafSuccess <thumbs down> :ugh:

good thing u checked it out with other poeple heather i know it sucks to be ripped off, spam is nothing but troublemakers!

Back