Sandwich Thins

misty,

last year my doctor wanted me to test my blood sugar (there are talking blood glucose meters available for the blind), but fortunately i ended up losing 30 pounds last year which meant that i was no longer pre-diabetic. however, i still need to be careful since my antipsychotic is capable of causing diabetes, so that will always be a concern for me since i will be on this med (or another antipsychotic if this one stops working) for the rest of my life.

Oh i see, i understand. Your case is different from mine.
Well, its good that we have our blood sugar taken care now,
right? as long we watch our diet and all by checking our blood
sugar on the glucose meter.

Oh i see, i understand. Your case is different from mine.
Well, its good that we have our blood sugar taken care now,
right? as long we watch our diet and all by checking our blood
sugar on the glucose meter.

exactly. smile.

New Arnold Select Sandwich Thins can best be described as thinner than a roll, healthier than most sliced bread, and more practical than a pita. In addition to this one-of-a-kind shape and texture, each variety of the Sandwich Thins provides the benefits of whole grains and fiber, and contains no high fructose corn syrup.

They are perfect for Tuna melts, hamburgers, chicken patty, or even regular sliced lunch meat sandwiches, sloppy joes or anything what you want.

Great for breakfast! Scrambled eggs with jalapeno jack cheese and slices of peperoni or sausage patty, few slices of bacon, or ham or whatever. (umm I will try that this week but need to get Pepper jack cheese! Hee!)

They look great. I wish they also had a gluten free variety. It is hard to get good gluten free bread.

Back