Samsung Epix (i907)

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm curious....does anyone on Alldeaf have this phone also? I have one and I really like this phone! It's got Wifi, GPS, lots of memory, fast processor, large battery capacity, touchscreen, etc. Of course, it's not a perfect phone, but it's pretty good. Here's the pic of what it looks like. If you got some questions about the phone, ask away.

sgh-i907_right.jpg

Does it have a good calendar/diary?

Can it get emails? Like one of these blackberries OR POP3'ed from the internet?

What OS does it have?

Does it have a good calendar/diary?

Yes, it does have a good calendar application

Can it get emails? Like one of these blackberries OR POP3'ed from the internet?

Yes, you can use any email account and add it to the email program, I currently use mail2web which is push email that can do emails and plus contacts, etc. The email shows up as soon it arrives without checking every x minute that you set it to. It syncs from the server, so I don't have to add everything over again. I just simply put in the server address, email address, etc and viola it sync with Microsoft Activesync.

What OS does it have? Microsoft Window Mobile 6.1 professional

:

Hmm cool.. Makes me wonder what will be available when my contract is over with current carrier.

t-mobile. I just bought it couple of months ago so I can't even upgrade for a while.

t-mobile. I just bought it couple of months ago so I can't even upgrade for a while.

Ahh cool. You still can upgrade with a unlocked phone, but you will have to pay more out of the pocket.

Ah I recall playing with that phone demo model at store. It got a mouse pointer on screen correct?

If so then it a nice phone and I been considering it but still holding back to see what will be out in Jan if any new touchscreen other phone etc.

Ah I recall playing with that phone demo model at store. It got a mouse pointer on screen correct?

If so then it a nice phone and I been considering it but still holding back to see what will be out in Jan if any new touchscreen other phone etc.

yes that is correct, that is the phone just like you described. :)

Do you have a stick that comes with the phone to use the touchscreen, si?

Do you have a stick that comes with the phone to use the touchscreen, si?

Yes, it comes with the stylus pen. It's good for really tiny area to press on or something like that. I use my fingers, mostly unless I use to play video game. It might probably be necessary to use the stylus pen.

Back