Sad news to share.

wow that sucks.

my grandma passed away like a month back too, like 3 days AFTER i moved to California. I missed the funeral because i couldnt afford a last min ticket to head on back, but i did visit her the weekend prior. It was assumed she was gonna just make it at least a few more months but unfortunatly complications set in and she was a goner, and i was stuck out here so i know what kind of predictament youre in. It sucks. But im sorry for your loss and it'll be ok SG :)

I am sorry for the lost of your "Aunt" which she must be very happy to be part of your family. This is good. It is like adoption and you and your family adopted her to be your Aunt. It is very sad to lose someone that is close to you and your family. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about this. My condolences goes out to you and your family.

Hugss u SG and am so sorry to hear about the passing of ur aunty and how u couldnt make it over here. May she rest in peace and watch over u.

Take care!!

Kiwi... very sorry to hear of your aunt's passing... may she be at peace... and hope all will be alright for ya and your family in the days to come...

Kiwi, sorry to hear about the passing of your aunt. My condolences to you.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for condolences messages and appreciated the supports here.

:hug:

Dead money,

Dang that's sucks. Yes, it is not easy, especially when in other place that is so far. I'm glad to know that you went through similar predicament, as I'm not the only one. Of course it is sucks and I know it will be ok. I'm sorry for your loss. :)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for condolences messages and appreciated the supports here.

:hug:

Dead money,

Dang that's sucks. Yes, it is not easy, especially when in other place that is so far. I'm glad to know that you went through similar predicament, as I'm not the only one. Of course it is sucks and I know it will be ok. I'm sorry for your loss. :)

:ty: Well its not a total loss. I got to see her a week before she died, a few days after i moved and it was bittersweet to know i at least got that one last visit in. :) My grandma was unique though. She was a borderline alcoholic who drank miller lite like all day and looooved to cook spicy southern/cajun food while watching a houston astros baseball game. Ironically, the last time i saw her in the hospice-- the astros were on tv and we had one last good conversation before she passed. The word "jailbreak" was mentioned a few times, and i told her to go for it so we could have shrimp gumbo and miller lite. It was a good moment to remember.

Back