RWS7 6.0 Website

Hello there,

I'm reviewing your site now as I'm typing. I'm not sure about the "Click here to enter my website" link. I mean, when people go to certain sites they want to go straight to the source, they don't want to have to click on links to get where they want to. Perhaps you might want to add a redirection code so that your visitors are automatically taken to your main webpage without having them to click on the link.

The color scheme looks good to me. I'm not too sure about those with low vision, though. I see that you're using frames, and it's ok, but maybe you may want to get rid of the scroll bars from the navigation (menus) only. Try adding the email code below so that people can easily email you if they want to get a hold of you.

Code:
Design by <a href="mailto:RootRajivJ@aol.com">Rajiv J. Root</a>
Other than that, I think your site looks good. I enjoyed learning more about you and viewing the pictures you had there. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

The look and feel of the Website is out of style. I have to be honest, it doesnt look appealing to me.

Sorry.

Expedix said:
The look and feel of the Website is out of style. I have to be honest, it doesnt look appealing to me.

Sorry.
which part of website do you need me to improve?

Back