Rules in Deaf culture?

Really sad that supposed adults are completely unable to recognize and respect boundaries. Talk about self absorbed and ego centric!:roll:

It's funny how blind people are to Dr. Phil's dirty tactics. He makes himself appear to be naive and innocent, but he's just a a troll looking for trouble.

It's funny how blind people are to Dr. Phil's dirty tactics. He makes himself appear to be naive and innocent, but he's just a a troll looking for trouble.

Crotchety old codger desperate for attention.

I am really sorry that I am the cause of all this mess. Ah well - live and learn. I really didn't think I was overstepping boundaries, but I have moved on and am willing to let it all go, but drphil keep bringing it back up and therefore causing more grief that I never intended.

I am really sorry that I am the cause of all this mess. Ah well - live and learn. I really didn't think I was overstepping boundaries, but I have moved on and am willing to let it all go, but drphil keep bringing it back up and therefore causing more grief that I never intended.

That wasn't directed at you at all. I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that post about boundaries.

Yep, I thought it was all going to die down, but someone just had to get it going again last night, and all drphil needs is a tiny bit of encouragement.

Guess you missed Mrs. B's reaction to the whole ordeal. She was very upset, as was her husband. And it is her call to make.

I haven't said anything since the day I learned her twins were born. Just thought it was best not to bring it up unless Mrs B brings up the subject.

That wasn't directed at you at all. I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that post about boundaries.

Yep, I thought it was all going to die down, but someone just had to get it going again last night, and all drphil needs is a tiny bit of encouragement.

uh-huh. :roll:

I'm sorry to hear that DrQuack is giving you more grief over this.

I'm sorry to hear that DrQuack is giving you more grief over this.

Yeah Jillio, I knew you were not directing at me.

And the not-so-good dr needs to just stop.

I don't recall making any" adverse comments" re: blind persons.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

i a brit so use bsl.i can only think she independent lady and no want be patronized because she deaf or that how she see it,rightly or wrongly

Back