Ruby (my puppy..)

Hwy99

Reaction score
I am not sure if you already read my old signature which have the picture of my puppy with "Memory of Ruby", but I found her! This story might be shocking..

On June 23, I looked up at the City of Vancouver USA website and found out there's a Tibetan Festivial at the Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver, Washington and found out that festivial has only 2 hours available for me to go so I was very anxious to go there, the last time I saw Ruby was in my room, she was either playing with her toys or sleeping on my bed, I walk to the fence and closed the fence gate. I rode the city bus straight to that festivial, then shopping around and came back which was only 1 hour later, I saw my BOTH of gates WIDE open. The first thing appeared in my mind is Ruby, I ran to inside of my house and look everywhere for Ruby, there's no Ruby, I kept walking and looking everywhere, every streets near my house, also asking people if they have seen my dog, Ruby, I was surprised they are nice people than I thought because I have been hearing thousands of times that my house's location is a bad neighbors, also I called the Humane Society.

While I know ALL of my gates was WIDE open so it's pretty obsiviously that someone came into my yard and took Ruby away because there's no way that Ruby would open ALL of the gates or push the gates that WIDE. I was very angry and depressed that day.

Till yesterday, my roommate emailed me whole of the conservation between my friend who I bought Ruby from and my roommate, I found out that either that guy or that girl from Seattle stole Ruby, so I was all stressed out, trying to get in touch with that guy and other girl in Seattle, and got in huge fight through the AIM, they have been kept lying to me even though I have the witness who knows that he had Ruby and gave to that girl in Seattle, then that girl blocked me and that guy seems just want to continue fighting with me so I blocked him, then call the police. Then my roommate finally woke up and help me guide to that guy's place, but Ruby was not there, and I was told that guy sold Ruby through the Craigslist.com, which I think he was lying.

Anyway, my friend who I bought Ruby from came to me and my roommate to bring us to other friend's place where the witness are and that girl from Seattle want me to talk with her on the VP there.

So we talked, and she reported me that Ruby have skin damages from flea, she explained to me the reason why she lied to me is because she was scared that I abused her as she was told by that guy who stole Ruby, but really I never know that she have flea and never see any skin damage spot on her at the last time I've seen her, even my house have NO flea, only ANTS, so I think it was caused by that guy who stole Ruby. Luckily my parents was still in Seattle, I called my parents to pick Ruby up and bring her back, my parents was in my support to bring her back.

Today I finally got her back and are working on charge on that guy for the theft, the damage on Ruby's skin, also I plan to file the Restrain Order against him off my property.

So I advice, please BE SURE that you trust your roommate enough and your friends who know where you live, NO MATTER WHAT. Anyone can mess up with your property, or your things, or your pets like Ruby.

Anyway, here's some of pictures of her.

When she was a baby, probably like 2-3 months old.

pupandme005.jpg

That dog at other side is my ex roommate's puppy from my old home.

pupandme006.jpg

The lastest I've seen her before she was stolen.

sabrinanruby007-1.jpg

Now she got some bald spots on her body...

menruby002.jpg

But she's VERY happy now, so am I :) Ruby is kinda tired in that picture because she kept playing ALL day at her first day back to home.

menruby016.jpg

Give the animals a MUCH of love and care, and be sure you trust people who you know they knew where you live.

Wow.. Yeah Careful with somebody! Eek! ...

Congrats! :D

I"m glad Ruby is back in your life, precious and never let her go!! She's a cutie by the way!

Whew, what a horrible experience for both of you and also, a relief that Ruby is now safely back with you. :)

Ruby is beauitful dog. You are glad to have your dog back. What kind of dog? I wonder.

Cute dog you got! :) I am glad you got her back! I love the name for her!

Very lucky! I am happy for you that you got Ruby back.

Wow thank you for not giving up on Ruby since it shows that you do love your Ruby so much like she's your own.

Good advice there that you gave about roommate and etc like that. Whew, I'm glad that she's back in your arms safe!

oh boy! tsk tsk them i knew it all about money.. let say.. someone buy a pet.. then keep it.. then a person knew that person who brought it.. then stole so they keep thier money from that person who buy! rme!! not smart!

but good job! you got her back! congrat!

I am glad Ruby's back home with you even though it was tough situation to go through to get Ruby back. Its more important she's safe with a few bald spots, I am sure her hair will grow back in no time. Again, I am happy to hear she's home again with you. Does she have license tags? In my state, dogs are required to have license even cats as well. Ruby's a cute doggie hang on to her :)

Wow.. Yeah Careful with somebody! Eek! ...

Congrats! :D

Yupp I will be careful from now on and thanks! :D

I"m glad Ruby is back in your life, precious and never let her go!! She's a cutie by the way!

Of course, I will never let her go :) Thanks!

Whew, what a horrible experience for both of you and also, a relief that Ruby is now safely back with you. :)

*nods* It was very shocking for me to know that someone would want to steal the puppies, it was so heartless.. Yupp Ruby is safe and happy at my home now :) Thanks.

Ruby is beauitful dog. You are glad to have your dog back. What kind of dog? I wonder.

Thanks :) She's the Chihuahua and Pomerian mixed dog, which I called "Pomchi".

wow it so beautiful dog!

Thanks! :)

Cute dog you got! :) I am glad you got her back! I love the name for her!

Ohh thanks! :D I agree, the name's so great.

Very lucky! I am happy for you that you got Ruby back.

Yupp I know, I was very luckily.. Thanks :)

Wow thank you for not giving up on Ruby since it shows that you do love your Ruby so much like she's your own.

Good advice there that you gave about roommate and etc like that. Whew, I'm glad that she's back in your arms safe!

Yupp of course, I've always love Ruby and also I have to admit, I am kinda too spoiled hehe :lol: I am glad too :)

oh boy! tsk tsk them i knew it all about money.. let say.. someone buy a pet.. then keep it.. then a person knew that person who brought it.. then stole so they keep thier money from that person who buy! rme!! not smart!

but good job! you got her back! congrat!

Yea those jerks.. That guy who stole Ruby have been kept making different stories which doesn't make any sense so I have to get through the court and the police, stuff..

And thanks! :)

I am glad Ruby's back home with you even though it was tough situation to go through to get Ruby back. Its more important she's safe with a few bald spots, I am sure her hair will grow back in no time. Again, I am happy to hear she's home again with you. Does she have license tags? In my state, dogs are required to have license even cats as well. Ruby's a cute doggie hang on to her :)

Yupp me too, I am very happy that she's back.. About the tags, for now, she have that girl from Seattle on her, I am leaving it on her neck for now till I get a new tag for her with my name on it.

And thanks, of course I will hang on her :)

The person who had her last...

I am greatful that she is back with her orginal owner. I am not greatful that the guy who stole her from you; lied to us. I miss her like HELL! She is a wonderful dog, I hope to find another dog to be able to call her my own just like her. I want to correct few things here if you don't mind.

first of all the person who I took from has a history of letting her animals get flea infested..I don't think it was your fault..this person never got the shots needed. I took from this girl because I was concerned and only knew her as roxy. and she was in bad shape..I toook her to a vet..had her treated. I had no knowledge of her being stolen..if charges are to be filed..id take it up on the couple for theft and animal abuse.

also I didn't appreciate so called friends who I 'rescued' from pointing fingers at me.

I am greatful that she is back with her orginal owner. I am not greatful that the guy who stole her from you; lied to us. I miss her like HELL! She is a wonderful dog, I hope to find another dog to be able to call her my own just like her. I want to correct few things here if you don't mind.

Yupp I think it was very meaningful to take Ruby away and abuse her, then lied to everyone.. I actually felt sorry for you.. I can understand that you miss her, you are welcome to my place to see her as you want :) About buying a new puppy like her, she is mixed Chihuahua and Pomerian, I think you can search around for that kind of dog, try "Pomchi" hybird kind of dog. And sure, I don't mind if you correct :)

first of all the person who I took from has a history of letting her animals get flea infested..I don't think it was your fault..this person never got the shots needed. I took from this girl because I was concerned and only knew her as roxy. and she was in bad shape..I toook her to a vet..had her treated. I had no knowledge of her being stolen..if charges are to be filed..id take it up on the couple for theft and animal abuse.

I just reported to the police via email recently, so everything will go smooth. :) Thank you for the corrections, now I got it.. I understand about her skin, I am working on finding a vet to see her skin.

also I didn't appreciate so called friends who I 'rescued' from pointing fingers at me.

Ohh I tried my best to not say any of names, sorry if you feel like you was a target at this thread.. Please excuse me on this one.

I am glad that you make a reply here :) And of course sure, I will keep in touch ;)

oh my goodness...they're lucky I'm not in seattle. very glad you found ruby, good for you! I'm still looking for my misising dog as well. :( I hope to say good bye one more time. I hope ruby is spayed?...

that is such a horrible experience! I'm so glad you were able to get your Ruby back!! I would be so upset if someone took my cat. Its horrifying enough the one time she ran out the door. My husband grabbed her rigth away and handed her off to me, I just sat down and held her.

I bet you just held and played with Ruby all day when she finally came home. Welcome home Ruby!!!!

Awwww! I am so happy for u. Wow!

oh my goodness...they're lucky I'm not in seattle. very glad you found ruby, good for you! I'm still looking for my misising dog as well. :( I hope to say good bye one more time. I hope ruby is spayed?...

Ohh I am sorry about your dog.. I do feel like this was a miracle for me to find her.. And not yet, I was planning shortly before she was stolen, but now I am working on it to have her spayed. :)

that is such a horrible experience! I'm so glad you were able to get your Ruby back!! I would be so upset if someone took my cat. Its horrifying enough the one time she ran out the door. My husband grabbed her rigth away and handed her off to me, I just sat down and held her.

I bet you just held and played with Ruby all day when she finally came home. Welcome home Ruby!!!!

Ohh be sure that your cat have freedom and safe, thanks for cheering for Ruby :)

Awwww! I am so happy for u. Wow!

Yupp I know! Thanks :)

i have met your dog thru someone who had her., she's sweet, we played alot and has a great personality. Glad she's back in ur life! Good Job You found her! :) I was shocked when i heard this stories I was like damn!

So glad to hear u got your lovely little dog back and what an ordeal she went thru and so sorry to hear she got infected while away but Im sure she will regrow the spot and be herself again. Bet your rapt to have her back into ur arm and this time keep her very close to u. :)

Back