Root Canal

Hope you get a good settlement!
What he DID do, was give me a filling, put too much, and it fell into my mouth, which stuck in there and I had to swallow it (that stuff is gross), and he didn't notice!!!! That was all that time ago. Now I have no tooth there! Boo!

Yea I know what u mean! but stuck in there and had to swallow it? Geez U gotta to suit that! But myself a bit different!

I made a few grammar errors in my previous post. I had to hurry and to get out of the house. I had to buy something at a clothing store. L.L. Bean. It was on a sale.

Novocaine cream on gum should be first, and then inject another novocaine in the gum so that you should not feel any pain. Some dentists cannot afford to buy the cream because they are too cheap. That's why.

Yea I know what u mean by different between diffy companies!.. For myself before I had two that required to work cause before I moved to Hawaii I lived in Tenn and I had two crowns that had to be taken out and get new ones because of the wreck I had in Tenn. anyway when I moved to Hawaii and had to get new dentist but turned out to be dumb (I don't mean to say that the dentists to be dumb) but the dentist in Honolulu suppose to know what he was doing but when I had to do it and then he turn out to taken out and had those two to be holed u know and later on I started felt not comfortable with those tow and went to see but in the past months in Tally few dentists turned me down cause of reasons but lucky one of the dentists accepted and discussed and found two that were holed before put not temporary crowns in so thats why I had to do it and filed suit but but bu good news are that the dentist in Honolulu is currently in prison for non license of dentist and frauds u know... So we have to continue to fight till the dentist gets out and put him back in prison.. So I am having long problems with idiots like my sisters, idiot dentists like fraud and blah!

Yup. Couldn't talk because he had his hands in my mouth (as well as being numb from injections), and I have a problem with my tongue, where the bit of skin at the back is very close to the front, so I have to keep my tongue down as well or he could rip it. He's scratched it a number of times without me moving my tongue as well and made it bleed. Ouch.

Yup. Couldn't talk because he had his hands in my mouth (as well as being numb from injections), and I have a problem with my tongue, where the bit of skin at the back is very close to the front, so I have to keep my tongue down as well or he could rip it. He's scratched it a number of times without me moving my tongue as well and made it bleed. Ouch.

OUCH!

Yea I know what u mean by different between diffy companies!.. For myself before I had two that required to work cause before I moved to Hawaii I lived in Tenn and I had two crowns that had to be taken out and get new ones because of the wreck I had in Tenn. anyway when I moved to Hawaii and had to get new dentist but turned out to be dumb (I don't mean to say that the dentists to be dumb) but the dentist in Honolulu suppose to know what he was doing but when I had to do it and then he turn out to taken out and had those two to be holed u know and later on I started felt not comfortable with those tow and went to see but in the past months in Tally few dentists turned me down cause of reasons but lucky one of the dentists accepted and discussed and found two that were holed before put not temporary crowns in so thats why I had to do it and filed suit but but bu good news are that the dentist in Honolulu is currently in prison for non license of dentist and frauds u know... So we have to continue to fight till the dentist gets out and put him back in prison.. So I am having long problems with idiots like my sisters, idiot dentists like fraud and blah!

Just wanna to say as for update! I had seen the lawyer last Thursday which I had appt. The good news are that they located the dentist who ripped off the people include me and had arrested him. He was in jail and we found out that he was wanted by other 2 states includes other out of US. So we continue to wait for the trial but I dunno how long it is gonna to take. probably longer than we expected cause I have been in this idiot situations. Let's wait and see what's happening!

Wow! That's unbelievable!

I should ask my sister to check her jerk dentist's background criminal. I never thought of that. Her friend's husband owns two beautiful homes, and he is also dentist. He knows the jerk dentist as friends. Oh brother!

I hope that you will get the most money if you win your case.

Wow! That's unbelievable!

I should ask my sister to check her jerk dentist's background criminal. I never thought of that. Her friend's husband owns two beautiful homes, and he is also dentist. He knows the jerk dentist as friends. Oh brother!

I hope that you will get the most money if you win your case.

Yea u should have ask your sister to check the background to make sure that he did or didn't commit the crime...

I am not worry about the money. I am very concern about other people that have gone through of what I have been through since I didn't want them to be victim/victims u know what I mean. but let's wait and see what happening to my formly dentist that has put me and other few victims going through. WE had to risk our lives to keep other ppls from being victims, that's what worthy than looking forward to have money but I know that we have to pay or have paid but have to put a stop the idiot person that has/have put the people to be victims u know.

I just got a root canal this morning. The procedure went fine except I feel like I'm having bell palsy on my left side after getting three shots of Anesthesia ouch! I wish I had maintain dentist check up to avoid of going through root canal procedure. Now, I can't eat hard food bec I still feel pain in my left upper teeth. I wonder how many days would this pain will go away?

I have about 3 or 4 root canals in my lifetime.... One i had a root canal on my upper front recently in about a month and half ago, and still sentistive (sp?) to tap on my upper front tooth - geez whiz!!!

I just got a root canal this morning. The procedure went fine except I feel like I'm having bell palsy on my left side after getting three shots of Anesthesia ouch! I wish I had maintain dentist check up to avoid of going through root canal procedure. Now, I can't eat hard food bec I still feel pain in my left upper teeth. I wonder how many days would this pain will go away?

Three shots of Anesthesia at one time? Myself I had one at a time not three at a time.. For one at a time I would say approx. four hours depend on how u feel.. Yeah, you can't eat hard foods after u having Anesthesia. It is not good for you.. When I first had it and my dentist told me to eat soft food after an hour after I had Anesthesia. Which I did followed and I was very fine. But for wisdom it would very awful.. I soon will have wisdom next week. So for the shots I think u need to take one at a time its very easier. That's way it did to me. I am very very much better but now wisdom which I will soon have. I hate WISDOM! :rl:

I have about 3 or 4 root canals in my lifetime.... One i had a root canal on my upper front recently in about a month and half ago, and still sentistive (sp?) to tap on my upper front tooth - geez whiz!!!

Yea I know what u mean about that. I just finished with root canal. U know I hate root canal and wisdoms cause of the shots they gave. I hate the shyt shots u know.. I had to grab panels or someone's hands to grabs while they gave me shots. LOL..

I am supposed to have 3 (!!!!) wisdom teeth cut out...I'm too chicken to do it. Now after reading this thread...no way in hell I will go to the dentist now.

Bawwwk bawwwk !

Back