Roommate Selling Avon

RedWolf

Reaction score
I am doing this for my roommate which she is selling avon. Here the ad that she want me to put in for her. Read Below:

AVON!!
I have a website available now for more convenience! If you still like a brochure please feel free to email me at:
mdesrosi@rochester.rr.com or email at www.youravon.com/mdesrosiers
Passcode:mariedesrosiersavon1

I used to sell Avon too, And maybe thinking of getting back on again with selling.

Well, Cheri if I am a girl in my next life, I will be sure to get a case of lipstick from ya! lol! Btw, GM! Hope you rested well after yesterday on the boards here....

Cheri, how was it like selling Avon? LOL I would love to make a little extra money, too. It's also a nice way of meeting people. I figger, I could do a little Avon in my area as an excuse to meet new people... at least for the first year. Makeup aint my thing... but.... :laugh2:

Tousi said:
Well, Cheri if I am a girl in my next life, I will be sure to get a case of lipstick from ya! lol! Btw, GM! Hope you rested well after yesterday on the boards here....

by the way tousi.....avon does sell men stuff too.....no lipstick or any ladies stuff in it. both men and women stuff.

Tousi said:

LOL! Tousi, Sure you would.. ;)

Liza said:
Cheri, how was it like selling Avon? LOL I would love to make a little extra money, too. It's also a nice way of meeting people. I figger, I could do a little Avon in my area as an excuse to meet new people... at least for the first year. Makeup aint my thing... but....

To be honest, It was all right some people didn't have money in time after I brought their order package over and I end up having to take it out of my pocket. It took a few people a week or two to pay me off for what they owe from their order. :Ohno: When they placed the order they don't add up the total how much they brought, until the order came in, They act surprised and said that how much I owe? I was like :-o The the good thing about Avon you get free stuff, alot of free stuff when you sell alot. ;) I end up gotten a make up purse for free, and some lipsticks, xmas stuff. it was awesome ;)

RedWolf said:
by the way tousi.....avon does sell men stuff too.....no lipstick or any ladies stuff in it. both men and women stuff.

Yes, They sell Men's Cologne, after shave, shaving cream and etc.

They also sell children items too like books and toys etc.

I love their bubble bath they have good sales for bubble bath items buy one get one free. That's a good deal for women like us ;)

Cheri said:
Yes, They sell Men's Cologne, after shave, shaving cream and etc.

They also sell children items too like books and toys etc.

I love their bubble bath they have good sales for bubble bath items buy one get one free. That's a good deal for women like us ;)

yes that is correct. Men's cologne and all other stuff are in it too. Children's toys, books and other items are in it too.

Right, RedWolf and Cheri re: the men's stuff, etc. I was just kidding Cheri and trying to have a good closure to our day after a rough and emotional day here over the Schiavo case. Btw, a staffer at my school (school for the deaf) sells Avon among the staff because the profits go to the Special Needs dorm department to help pay for educational and recreational trips off campus for the Special Needs children in that department.

Tousi said:
Right, RedWolf and Cheri re: the men's stuff, etc. I was just kidding Cheri and trying to have a good closure to our day after a rough and emotional day here over the Schiavo case. Btw, a staffer at my school (school for the deaf) sells Avon among the staff because the profits go to the Special Needs dorm department to help pay for educational and recreational trips off campus for the Special Needs children in that department.

wow that staff had a great contribution idea like that for the special needs children :)

I wondered if Avon still sell those fun fruity chapsticks. I love using them when I was a kid. Now I have nieces and nephews, I sure would like to order some for them.

I can't find them on the online catalogue.

Deaf258 said:
I wondered if Avon still sell those fun fruity chapsticks. I love using them when I was a kid. Now I have nieces and nephews, I sure would like to order some for them.

I can't find them on the online catalogue.

Have you looked in my roommate website which it is www.youravon.com/mdesrosiers maybe you can find that in her website.

If you have any question to ask her you can IM her using yahoo messenger which it is mdelan752

Back