Ron Paul on Michele Bachmann: ‘She Hates Muslims’

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no context in that correction. It was just another added layer to R7's response. Nothing was really corrected. Which is why it's fruitless to discuss religion because of the nature these unctuous responses who go after those who believe in the Bible. AD does not allow religious discussion which in of itself not exactly always proselytizing. And so, it ends here. SWK does not want to discuss it. If he chooses to discuss it at a later date then so be it.

ok, so I do wonder, if the show was called "All-American Christian" or "All-American Southerners", would Lowe's have responded the same way?

I think some people prefer to remain blindfolded because may feel easier...

Oh yes. Much easier to pretend not to see. That doesn't require follow up effort to correct the wrong.

Exactly. What is there to gain? As soon as anyone discusses their reasons, you or your posse will holler "post reported" and sit around smugly. I prefer to make my comments without defending them. Too bad, so sad.

Given your response, as edited, I think you must have missed the meaning of "can't discuss".

He or anybody else get to choose the time to express their right to have a religious opinion.

Consistently brought up the subject of Christianity? I don't see that.

Then you are either unable to read or are deliberately ignoring what is there. I'd say it's probably a combination of the two, given your past history.

There was no context in that correction. It was just another added layer to R7's response. Nothing was really corrected. Which is why it's fruitless to discuss religion because of the nature these unctuous responses who go after those who believe in the Bible. AD does not allow religious discussion which in of itself not exactly always proselytizing. And so, it ends here. SWK does not want to discuss it. If he chooses to discuss it at a later date then so be it.

No, he's more of the take a cheap shot and try to walk away from it kind of guy, it would appear.

Um, I think I pretty much proved R7's comparison was a fallacy and provided FACTS to back it up. FACTS which were intentionally left unaddressed. So, I that pretty much settles it.

Exactly. What is there to gain? As soon as anyone discusses their reasons, you or your posse will holler "post reported" and sit around smugly. I prefer to make my comments without defending them. Too bad, so sad.

I've invited you to PM me your response. Your choice to ignore that simply invalidates your reasoning behind not responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back