RockinRobin get well!

not heard any more maybe Bot has,i know she feels very ill she reading our good wishes but not really up to posting but that was last week.i know she had this condition on and off for sometime maybe operation get it all drained off be best thing...knowing people miss her posts appreciate her humour (bit like mine)makes feel better..people like rr bot fox ff grum calvin jarvis of course turbo charged dereck are glue keeps us together we all got different views and that what make good site...SO RR GET YOUR ARSE UP GAL start posting the funny stuff

Back at home now and recovery is going pretttty good....taking it easy. Thanks for all the best wishes!

How about a picture of your new hairstyle? :wave:

:laugh2:...ain't gonna happen!...feel sort of robotic :giggle: (staples)...can't wait to get them all out, probably 2 more weeks...very dull headaches. Seriously, I felt like slugging my doctor when he said..."You're looking so good!"....

Here's something else...in the operating room...they told me I could not wear my bra and panties under the gown!...(I'm thinking...what does that have to do with ear(s) surgery?)....Oh well, so off they came....Reluctantly, tho'...

When I got back to my room hours later...found I had my panties back on and my bra on the bed.....:hmm:.....I told my inrepretor..."There better not be any funny business going on here!" :laugh2:

sorry late birthday for you RB I glad for hear hope be you! :) you strength to your health!

Back